Micro Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micro Thoughts

I like what RT has done in containing a lot of his thoughts into his own sort of semi-cultivated topic. My own thoughts are often much more fragmented and come in bursts. Rather than clutter the main forum area with my rapid-fire nonsense, I'll try to keep to this topic.

I kind of doubt it will be of as much value as RT's is to most, but a few of you might be able to sniff some things out about my solve/s. Feel free to chime in, but don't expect a reply (although I might). It's more of a scratchpad/journal for the development of ideas.
    When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Form. Formulas. Cats & cows.
    ?=?/4J
    M thousand
    Ivey M
    Last edited by antigroove; 04-08-2018, 03:36 AM.
    When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Montana looks up. Skippy = 4?
      HIJK T
      Constellation wrong. Polaris

Comment

Straighten up. Grease the gates. In/finite line
        Summer like stairs.
        Wise like man.
        Wood like Bill.
        Last edited by antigroove; 04-08-2018, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Comb over and up.

Comment

The good Captain approaches Gardiner.

Comment

have you noticed that nobody ever wants to lean toward the subject of word count, except maybe oh-oh

Comment

sometimes i Begin to think he is the only One Left willing to talk about it

Comment

He stores extra brain power in his arms like some kind of buff wickerman. K?
                  Last edited by antigroove; 04-08-2018, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I think shrimp do that too, but don't tell him that. I think I saw it on Wkipedia when I Lookek there

Comment

Montana ignores the tablet. Sheep or shoe atop and below.

A man kisses someone dear near the island. Many see. Nobody speaks.

Comment

Why is Big Bird's beak so freakishly huge? I never trusted it.

The quickest way to a man's heart is a sharp instrument jammed directly into the thoracic cavity. The second quickest way is cake. Third is Big Bird's murderbeak.

Buy gloves. Blame Fenn.
                        Last edited by antigroove; 04-08-2018, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Essential listening: https://youtu.be/xmUZ6nCFNoU

Comment

Legs 11 with a high Venus counter. 4s and 3, chance of 2.

Comment

7 8 9. 80

Comment

Working...
                              X