Name Forrest’s Kitty Contest…

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Forrest’s Kitty Contest…

It's the middle of the coldest and snowiest two months of the year in the mountains north of Santa Fe so we need something to fill our time as the long
    "Everything Louder Than Everything Else"

Slang

Comment

somehow I ended up being driven down the hole of which contained Sir Walter Raleigh, Sir Walter Scott, and L. Brackenbury... strange things flash across your sight when you find things better left undiscovered, eh f?

Comment

Aye Mate, all information is good, never ever discount anything. Ever. Even from the Nabobs. I think they are all from England, but not sure about Brackenbury - not for sure if I know that bloke. Mabybe you don't Linger down that rabbit hole to long.

Comment

MEOW

Comment

Originally posted by lingerlonger
            disagreeables and malcontents

i better watch my mouth
            With the name Lingerlonger, and being there is a lane with that name in Colorado, I bet you are aware of this place. The Olinger mortuary has a beautiful downtown Denver city view. The mortuary had been there go over 100 years. The neon sign for dozens. The mortuary has been laid to greener pastures, and it is now a8 fancy bar and restaurant in Denver's trendy Highlands district. The "O" is still there, but they turned the neon off. Now it's called "linger." You can get a table at the crematorium or even reserve a sopt at a neocropsy bench. Did I mention the lovely city view?

Perhaps we could name the kitty Baby Doe. That is the name of a fabulous restaurant nearby, and Baby Doe Tabor is associated with Molly Brown a la potential home of Brown fame. Baby Doe is a colorful Colorado historical character worth a short, self guided history lesson. Rags to riches to rags.

Click image for larger version  Name:	W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzM5ODdiZDkzMDI4MmM5Mzg3Nl85MTc5ODMyODQwXzUzOTUyMWVhZmVfay5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJjb252ZXJ0IiwiIl0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1xdWFsaXR5IDgxIC1hdXRvLW9yaWVudCJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwiNzgweDUyMCMiXV0.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	74583
            Last edited by OreDigger; 01-12-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

There's also a Ln in MO off Table Rock Lake right outside of Branson. The place you speak of is familiar, yes. Never trust a man named "Bob" by that name. He had it comin' e'er since the Royal Saloon was Reed's General Store 1 mile from the LingerLonger Hotel. I can show you the exact location Bob first met Henry. I could go for some little man about now.

Comment

Originally posted by lingerlonger
                disagreeables and malcontents

i better watch my mouth
                no really i get it

not əˈnəT͟Hər werd

Comment

Originally posted by OreDigger View Post

With the name Lingerlonger, and being there is a lane with that name in Colorado, I bet you are aware of this place. The Olinger mortuary has a beautiful downtown Denver city view. The mortuary had been there go over 100 years. The neon sign for dozens. The mortuary has been laid to greener pastures, and it is now a8 fancy bar and restaurant in Denver's trendy Highlands district. The "O" is still there, but they turned the neon off. Now it's called "linger." You can get a table at the crematorium or even reserve a sopt at a neocropsy bench. Did I mention the lovely city view?

Perhaps we could name the kitty Baby Doe. That is the name of a fabulous restaurant nearby, and Baby Doe Tabor is associated with Molly Brown a la potential home of Brown fame. Baby Doe is a colorful Colorado historical character worth a short, self guided history lesson. Rags to riches to rags.

Click image for larger version Name:	W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzM5ODdiZDkzMDI4MmM5Mzg3Nl85MTc5ODMyODQwXzUzOTUyMWVhZmVfay5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJjb252ZXJ0IiwiIl0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1xdWFsaXR5IDgxIC1hdXRvLW9yaWVudCJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwiNzgweDUyMCMiXV0.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	74583
                  My Fathers funeral was held there in 1978.

Comment

Sourpuss

Comment

Or Whisker Sour.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiggins View Post

My Fathers funeral was held there in 1978.
                        It is and old, well respected home with a rich history. Buffalo Bill was there too.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DTg2WXXOSsI

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5fvsItXYgzk

Comment

I submitted mine - Patsy (Willie is his pup (Nelson) and patsy (Kline)). And Meowwolf (SF thing).

Of course submissions over there have included kpro and Kristie. LOL. With the added note: “I don’t know how old she is but I do know she likes to eat disagreeables and malcontents. f” I guess I will take that..... This is a funny hunt!
                              I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Working...
                              X