Contest - Best Anagram from the Poem!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest - Best Anagram from the Poem!

New contest - best anagram of the poem (most clever, or funny, or silly.......)

Be creative! One line of the poem, part of a stanza, first letters of each line, whatever goes in this contest! Submit your best anagram with an explanation of how you came up with it should be included in your submission.

Submissions are due by Jan 18, 5pm eastern.

Up to 3 submissions on this thread or the post on Facebook - “Cowlazars Grand Adventure”. If posting on THOR, you must be a registered user with at least 5 posts at the time of this posting (or five posts historically if you are a serial deleter of posts) or a member of Cowlazars Grand Adventure facebook page (if a member of Cowlazars Grand Adventure yet banned on THOR you are not eligible for this contest).

Prize: Respect? No no no, A Copper coin/medallion! The last few coins have gone for several hundred dollars on ebay, so this is BIG!

Judging: A panel of at least 3 will judge for the selection of the semi finalists from either THOR or Cowlazars facebook page. Judges will NOT include those who have submitted an anagram in the contest. Then a poll on THOR will help narrow the field even more. Depending on the results, either a final round of judging or a final poll will occur.

Let me know if you have questions, happy hunting for that treasure and have fun with this!
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

so we are competing with people on fb in this contest?
    ...along the ledges worn by patient feet...

Comment

Originally posted by lingerlonger View Post
      You are competing with all submissions (winner take all), from both THOR and FB Cow’s page. There is a significant overlap in users, but the FBers are having difficulty posting here, so I thought the more the merrier and take submissions from both places.

The poll will only be here for judging, so the THOR community might have a small edge, if you see it as two different groups. Yes, I am coach of the THOR team, Mike can be coach of the FB team...... Just kidding..... well, maybe not..... but yes, kidding!

Comment

Aye Mate, loose lips sink ships. Face Book has a couple billion users.

Comment

What a wonderful opportunity to share your solve and I wonder who gets access to ALL submissions...

='-(>,<)z
          Last edited by lingerlonger; 01-11-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

What a wonderful opportunity to share your solve and I wonder who gets access to ALL submissions...

nice try...
            Fishing........lol

Comment

Leo the Lion shared the wrong words comfortably to fuel allie. D

So hear me all and listen good,
              Your effort will be worth the cold.

Comment

='-(>,<)z
                Tell us what really think of this contest, unedited
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

it's a con job ag#2

Comment

If all the Swamies pass their information on, they do so at their own Peril.

Comment

2 billion can keep a secret if...
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

OMG, please don’t make a controversy out of a fun contest. DO NOT include anything by way of clues or solves, just have FUN, this is intended to get the good mojo going again in the chase...... Debbie Downers, please exit stage left.

Comment

"Try the wheel. Oak Tre." = "Hee haw, let Troy trek! "

Comment

"Treasures. Try the wheel." = "Uh, try elsewhere, taters."
                            Or:
                            ="Try that ruse elsewhere."
                            Last edited by CRM114; 01-11-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                              Debbie Downers, please exit stage left.
                              Translation: GTFO. Nobody wants you.
                              When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Working...
                              X