Function in the Junction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Function in the Junction

Function in the Junction will be June 21-22, 2019. The dream team, Mike Cowling Cynthia Meachum and little ole me will come together to reunite, first time since operation Jamie. More details once the WSOF is over, but many are planning and I wanted to get this date out! Cynthia has assured me that she will give out all her secrets or display the chest during this event.....
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Function in the junction?

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
      Function in the junction?
      West Yellowstone, junction up north. Function - get together. Named from previous years. Fennboree type event but up north.

Comment

An imminently more appropriate location for a get together since it is so much closer to where Forrest hid Indulgence. :-)

Comment

How convenient
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPoBE-E8VOc

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

West Yellowstone, junction up north. Function - get together. Named from previous years. Fennboree type event but up north.
            Thought the junction was in reference to where the Firehole and the Madison meet. I believe that makes it The Function West of the Junction.
            Last edited by Homer; 01-11-2019, 12:00 AM.
            "To run where the brave dare not go" -- Darion and Leigh

Comment

Function in the Junction will be June 21-22, 2019. The dream team, Mike Cowling Cynthia Meachum and little ole me will come together to reunite, first time since operation Jamie. More details once the WSOF is over, but many are planning and I wanted to get this date out! Cynthia has assured me that she will give out all her secrets or display the chest during this event.....
              What would Cynthia know about displaying the chest or the junction?

Comment

Ba-dum-dum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                  An imminently more appropriate location for a get together since it is so much closer to where Forrest hid Indulgence. :-)
                  Forrest is probably shrieking that someone might trip on it by accident.
                  "To run where the brave dare not go" -- Darion and Leigh

Comment

Hi Homer: Indulgence is safe from stumblers. Nevertheless, her 8-1/2-year run of luck runs out in 2019.

Comment

Dream team...lol
                      Display her chest...lol
                      "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Joe View Post
                        Dream team...lol
                        Display her chest...lol
                        I meant the dream team in organizing events...... over $59k for Operation Jamie.

For treasure hunting, I have not said who my dream team is

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post

Thought the junction was in reference to where the Firehole and the Madison meet. I believe that makes it The Function West of the Junction.
                          Wow, Homer, maybe we should change the name of the event to what you just said. However, the town of West Yellowstone is a "junction" as well... Hwy 20 coming into town from the west, Rt191 heading east into YNP, and Hwy191/287 heading north out of town, following Grayling Creek and eventually Gallatin River northward. I believe the credit for the original name goes to a woman on hoD named LouLee that has to do with Jellystone Park.
                          Last edited by cynthia; 01-11-2019, 02:24 PM. Reason: Added name

Comment

I meant the dream team in organizing events...... over $59k for Operation Jamie.

For treasure hunting, I have not said who my dream team is

no I cannot be on your team it wouldn't be fair. The only thing that would make this treasure hunt Fair is if ALL the Searchers got together. Me against all the other searchers. I don't know how you guys would split 5 million Ten Thousand ways. But then again you wouldn't have to worry about splitting. (don't confuse Cockiness with confidence). LOL JUST KIDDING... You can be on my team kpro I need a secretary

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
                              no I cannot be on your team it wouldn't be fair. The only thing that would make this treasure hunt Fair is if ALL the Searchers got together. Me against all the other searchers. I don't know how you guys would split 5 million Ten Thousand ways. But then again you wouldn't have to worry about splitting. (don't confuse Cockiness with confidence). LOL JUST KIDDING... You can be on my team kpro I need a secretary
                              Nah, I am not skilled enough to be a secretary. My mom was one, she knew shorthand, kept everyone on task and basically was the boss. I aint that skilled, but I do know how to run out and get coffee, does that win me a frog?

Comment

Working...
                              X