Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Sharing My Advantage In The Chase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post


    We got better reception from our cat:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	k2-_bda74fc2-2a37-4bda-81ef-5e67e1b6e1c8.v1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	74456


    Not sure where you found this, but that is funny. There is a Nabob out there who is surely to be offended.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by John Smith View Post

      If you can understand the rabbitt...dinner is at 7:00
      He has a combination of excellent camouflage and a bright white eye drawing blaze under his tail.

      His blaze is the only thing so bright and white in the field and in the wood when there is no snow.

      When he runs away he raises his tail to show you his white blaze to draw your eye and to make you focus on his blaze.

      He bounds and jumps as he runs, bouncing side to side an up and down, waving his blaze around.

      He runs away from you long enough for you to fixate on his blaze to allow it's bright contrast to the surroundings to temporarily burn into your retinas.

      If you close your eyes you would still see the black patch negative image the same as you would when you directly look at a bright light for any length of time.

      You might wonder why the rabbit would be equipped with such a flamboyant blaze since it makes him so easy to see and follow with your eyes as he is trying to escape.

      Surely he cannot hide with his blaze shining like a bright light.

      Suddenly the rabbit folds his tail down and the brown camouflage hair above his tail completely covers his blaze just before making a 90* turn to run in another direction.

      But you still see his white blaze, or what you think is his white blaze because it is still temporarily burned into your retinas.

      As you run to chase this mirage of what you think is the rabbit's blaze, it will disappear as your retinas readjust a few seconds after the stimulus of the real blaze is removed.

      By this time you have run well past where the rabbit turned and unless you double back and find his scent soon, he has escaped you by using his blaze to deceive you, or rather allowed you to deceive yourself.

      Sound familiar?
      Last edited by LurkerMike; 01-12-2019, 08:14 AM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

        He has a combination of excellent camouflage and a bright white eye drawing blaze under his tail.

        His blaze is the only thing so bright and white in the field and in the wood when there is no snow.

        When he runs away he raises his tail to show you his white blaze to draw your eye and to make you focus on his blaze.

        He bounds and jumps as he runs, bouncing side to side an up and down, waving his blaze around.

        He runs away from you long enough for you to fixate on his blaze to allow it's bright contrast to the surroundings to temporarily burn into your retinas.

        If you close your eyes you would still see the black patch negative image the same as you would when you directly look at a bright light for any length of time.

        You might wonder why the rabbit would be equipped with such a flamboyant blaze since it makes him so easy to see and follow with your eyes as he is trying to escape.

        Surely he cannot hide with his blaze shining like a bright light.

        Suddenly the rabbit folds his tail down and the brown camouflage hair above his tail completely covers his blaze just before making a 90* turn to run in another direction.

        But you still see his white blaze, or what you think is his white blaze because it is still temporarily burned into your retinas.

        As you run to chase this mirage of what you think is the rabbit's blaze, it will disappear as your retinas readjust a few seconds after the stimulus of the real blaze is removed.

        By this time you have run well past where the rabbit turned and unless you double back and find his scent soon, he has escaped you by using his blaze to deceive you, or rather allowed you to deceive yourself.

        Sound familiar?
        Been past the Mississippi yet with this theory? I personally have no issue what so ever with the blaze. My son showed me the blaze as I was blinded by the fluffy tail. I have my sunglasses on now.
        Last edited by John Smith; 01-12-2019, 08:22 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          I hear you want BluBlocker's as they have been around since the 90's and Forrest would have heard about them on the many TV commercials they played back then.

          Yes, I went last year with the wife. My search area is large and may take several trips to search completely so it may take me a few years to exhaust it.

          Comment


          • #35
            Do they have a night version? I terribly susceptible to road glare - usually have to run off the road to see.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by John Smith View Post
              Do they have a night version? I terribly susceptible to road glare - usually have to run off the road to see.
              If you're getting a lot of road glare, you may need different glasses altogether.
              When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

              Comment


              • #37
                Identify the task of each of the 4 Archetypes and you will find what you seek. or your will find the kees. Drink the Kool Aide. Never discount a single piece of information until you evaulate it with all 4 Achetypes. You don't know which one did that task. You are traveling through a veil of disception, metaphors, analygies, cunning, and yet straightforwardness in the POEM.

                OH YEA!!!!!!! KOOL AIDE!
                https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...T-6SwYI2PM1yC9

                Mr. Fenn revealed some major whispers in some of his interviews. If not all them make sense yet, your probably not there yet. I know I am not there yet no matter how much I know. Too Silly and That's Rdiculous are not allowed to roam in my head. I have removed them.
                Last edited by John Smith; 01-12-2019, 09:20 AM.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I now know where I am going to search and why.

                  I just don't know if it will be where Forrest hid the chest or not beforehand.

                  How could I or anyone, other than Forrest know that until after they have searched?

                  So I am going very confidently to a location, that may or may not have anything to do with the Chase other than it is somewhere in the Rockies.

                  My 4 Archetypes are:

                  Leonardo - leader​​​​​​​
                  Donatello - scientist
                  Michelangelo - joker
                  Raphael - tough guy

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post
                    I now know where I am going to search and why.

                    I just don't know if it will be where Forrest hid the chest or not beforehand.

                    How could I or anyone, other than Forrest know that until after they have searched?

                    So I am going very confidently to a location, that may or may not have anything to do with the Chase other than it is somewhere in the Rockies.

                    My 4 Archetypes are:

                    Leonardo - leader
                    Donatello - scientist
                    Michelangelo - joker
                    Raphael - tough guy
                    I have a place as well - seems to be a place Forrest would go. He would have to drag Mr Fenn with him. Don't know if he hid anything there, but the clues match. The clues will match any place to go if you convince yourself

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X