Speech!????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speech!????

Do you think Forrest Fenn has got a "it's been found" speech already prepped and ready to go or do you think he's going to think of something on the Fly if it's found in his lifetime.
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
      Do you think Forrest Fenn has got a "it's been found" speech already prepped and ready to go or do you think he's going to think of something on the Fly if it's found in his lifetime.
      Maybe when he passes away? I always thought he would had something for a farewell to the searchers

Comment

The clues should be followed in order Curtis. There is no other way to my knowlege.f

d
        oes that mean perhaps the words are in the jar with the chest with the jar with the missing Ds he has prayed for all these years idk but a speech would be extremely difficult for me to give by my way of thinking he could have wrote a speech before he wrote a poem
        ...along the ledges worn by patient feet...

Comment

IMO he has everything planed out from public notification to the tax issues. He is a smart business person who thinks a couple steps ahead.

Comment

I don't think so. IMO the community will get something like "The chest has been recovered, the Chase is over". That's it. No speech or fanfare. That will be saved for the finder.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post

so funny. I was pictured something cryptic poetic lot of big words that I don't understand, I'll have to look them up. Maybe even a poem itself something that will Linger on for years to come. But That's all folks is probably more like it.

Comment

Wouldn’t he have to wait to be notified by the finder? Else he’d have to give up his “how I know it’s found”. Maybe he would just want to pass along their notification- maybe adding to it, maybe not. I doubt it would take a whole month though, despite the time length he says to ‘sit on it’.
                Questing (?) song:
                https://soundcloud.com/adamjensenmusic/the-hunter-1

Comment

Reasonable chance that we will never know.

Comment

Working...
                  X