Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why it's not buried

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    if you knew how FF stored his bone collection ...




    you might conclude that a 12 inch frosty is ...

    Comment


    • #17
      Urban Dictionary: Frosty The act of being cooler than "cool." Superior to the word Swag. A cooler
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by JohntoColorado View Post
        if you knew how FF stored his bone collection ...




        you might conclude that a 12 inch frosty is ...


        I know, do tell more??????? I am not picking up what you are saying.
        I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

        Comment


        • #19
          those tubs fall apart after a few months in the nm sun idk wy

          ...along the ledges worn by patient feet...

          Comment


          • #20
            More? The "frozen meat locker" is an ice box. Iced box.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SteveandhisdogBillie View Post
              #1. Where in the poem points to you having to dig? Tarry scant with marvel gaze take the chest.........
              #2. 500/200 feet. I assume searchers have been closer, and I assume if it's buried Forrest would have confidence to claim a closer proximity.
              IMO.

              It says it is buried in the same line of the poem where it says it is not burried. This is the same place where Fenn said that the treasure is burried because he never said that it is not.

              Got it?

              From what we know about if the treasure is burried or not, the most reasonable conclusion we can reach is that we do not know. As I wrote before about bringing a metal detector or not, a safe presumption, which is how I go forward, is to cover my bases. I always bring an entrenching tool, aka porta potty, anyhow, so burried or not, I'm prepared. And just like bringing a metal detector or not, the only harm will be that you don't need it. But if you do not bring a shovel or a metal detector or whatever other proactive, play Boy Scout, items along, you may find yourself unprepared, and that can be a really wet blanket on your hunting adventure.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by OreDigger View Post


                It says it is buried in the same line of the poem where it says it is not burried. This is the same place where Fenn said that the treasure is burried because he never said that it is not.

                Got it?

                From what we know about if the treasure is burried or not, the most reasonable conclusion we can reach is that we do not know. As I wrote before about bringing a metal detector or not, a safe presumption, which is how I go forward, is to cover my bases. I always bring an entrenching tool, aka porta potty, anyhow, so burried or not, I'm prepared. And just like bringing a metal detector or not, the only harm will be that you don't need it. But if you do not bring a shovel or a metal detector or whatever other proactive, play Boy Scout, items along, you may find yourself unprepared, and that can be a really wet blanket on your hunting adventure.
                What's the frequency Kenneth

                Comment


                • #23
                  What is a treasure hunt without a metal detector. Plus it gives you something to help ward off an attacking squirrel or groundhog. Ha Ha !

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Metalman View Post
                    What is a treasure hunt without a metal detector. Plus it gives you something to help ward off an attacking squirrel or groundhog. Ha Ha !
                    Lighter.
                    Questing (?) song:
                    https://soundcloud.com/adamjensenmusic/the-hunter-1

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X