Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting the Record Straight

https://youtu.be/Lv5YRaXU-o4
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Take a deep breath and say..... cheese.

I wanted to say the F word but that wouldn’t be nice.

Hang in their La jefe, lots of people saying their going to find it.....again. It could be over in 100 days or 100 years.
    I only know bits and pieces about your ordeal, I can only say that you have to expect people to be mean, especially when your smiling.

“Jealousy”
    Another good song by Natalie Merchant

https://youtu.be/SepIa1llsTw

Keep your chin up. A good New Year to ya
    Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 01-06-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

“Gold Rush brides”
      https://youtu.be/z8LUbCv8Y0c

Follow the typical signs, the hand-painted lines, down prairie roads.
      Pass the lone church spire.
      Pass the talking wire from where to who knows?
      There's no way to divide the beauty of the sky from the wild western plains.
      Where a man could drift, in legendary myth, by roaming over spaces.
      The land was free and the price was right.
      Dakota on the wall is a white-robed woman, broad yet maidenly.
      Such power in her hand as she hails the wagon man's family.
      I see Indians that crawl through this mural that recalls our history.
      Who were the homestead wives?
      Who were the gold rush brides?
      Does anybody know?
      Do their works survive their yellow fever lives in the pages they wrote?
      The land was free, yet it cost their lives.
      In miner's lust for gold.
      A family's house was bought and sold, piece by piece.
      A widow staked her claim on a dollar and his name, so painfully.
      In letters mailed back home her Eastern sisters they would moan
      as they would read accounts of madness, childbirth, loneliness and grief.

The women were tough and still are.
      Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 01-07-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Old Indian saying

Big Ego make um Big headache

Comment

I got really mad at Kpro when I heard the recording of her released around the holidays. It was an emotional reaction to believing she had bullied Forrest in his own home.

Then I heard her explanation, and while plausible and quite good, I had no evidence to confirm it. So I wavered on the fence, considering all of the factors pointed to the recording being nothing more than Kpro's normal "banter" with Forrest being presented out of context to make Kpro look very bad.

The evidence I have been waiting for, and not yet received was some kind of verification that Forrest continued or continues to invite Kpro back into his home. Because if she was abusing him, he must really like the abuse and I don't want to interfere with another man's pleasure.

What struck me as really odd about the ugly incident was Kpro's lack of care or concern about it.

If some dude I knew, even casually, did that to me, knowing it would be taken out of context, and he was younger and in a lot better shape than me, I would have to make him beat my ass over it. And when I healed up, I would have to make him beat my ass again just to make sure he understood how much he had pissed me off.

I was raised to be a redneck like that, and if my daddy didn't teach me anything else, he taught me how to take a beating today and not fear the one I would get tomorrow and the next day and the day after that and so on. It instilled a sense of determination that you can't get any other way. You'd go to prison if you tried to raise kids like that today, but times change.

Determination does not win fights or battles. Determination is what wins wars. That is the lesson the North Vietnamese should have taught us. They never won a single battle, not even the Tet Offensive where we slaughtered the Viet Cong nearly to the last man. Yet they did not lose their determination, but thanks in no small part to the efforts of Walter Cronkite and the fifth column, as well as collaborators like Jane Fonda, America lost its determination and the rest is history.

If you don't understand the concept of determination, watch the old 70's Paul Newman movie Cool Hand Luke.

But now I see why Kpro was not concerned about that recording being released out of context to make her look evil and to cause people like me to hate her. Where it was a big deal to me when I heard it, and an even bigger deal to me now that I realize I was played for a chump by falling for that manipulative tactic. It was insignificant to Krpo because she has been receiving far worse abuse than that, apparently from long before that incident.

Why are people that jealous of Kpro? I got it some people don't like her. Well, some people don't like me. And here's a shocker, no matter who you are, there are some people who don't like you either. That's just life and we all must deal with it to some degree. But jealousy is much different from dislike.

It is easy to avoid things and people we dislike on the internet. Stop watching their videos and going to their websites. Problem solved.

But when it is someone we are jealous of, well that's another matter entirely. And that's what I see here. People who are so eaten up by jealousy can't simply ignore it and move on with their lives. They get consumed by the jealousy and so totally fixated on who they are jealous of they can't let it go. That's where the stalking begins.

Now you have a taste of what the finder of the chest is going to live out their days dealing with.

With that in mind, here is what I posted in the comments of Kpro's video:

I know you didn't get involved with making YouTube videos expecting or wanting to do a video like this Kpro. But I appreciate greatly that you did. I knew there was a lot of drama, infighting, backbiting, and backstabbing going on among the FennTubers. But I had no idea it was this bad in general, and worse, this bad for you. I think most of those like me who are new to the Chase had no idea either.

The reason I had some reservations about believing your version of the Recording Gate incident with Forrest Fenn, was that I did not have a motive for why someone, sorry I have to name him, Jason, would post that video so long after the incident it supposedly portrayed actually occurred. Now I think I do.

Anyone that makes YouTube videos with an audience of one or more, is a celebrity, no matter how minor the celebrity status. A lot of BS comes with any level of celebrity, but a lot more comes with increased celebrity. Much of that BS is going to be motivated by jealousy.

I have a saying, friends and fans are great, but it is your haters that make you most famous.

But just as angered as I was AT you when I was led to believe the recording that was probably taken out of context, I am now even madder now at those attacking you and those who manipulated me and others by how they posted that recording to get us to react to it emotionally and hate you for abusing Forrest. Wow. That's lower than snail sh-t.

I've only gotten on some of the Chase forums recently, so I don't know any of the previous history on the boards. But even if you are guilty of whatever or even everything you have been accused of, it doesn't justify any of this crap.

I believe you will be tempted to take this video down at some point. I recommend that if any of it is true, and I don't doubt that it is, that you don't take it down like the recording was taken down. Why was the recording taken down if it was true? If there was a reason for taking it down, I never heard it.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. You should have my email from THOR but message me if you don't. I can't volunteer my services here if the police are watching. ;-)
          Last edited by LurkerMike; 01-07-2019, 02:16 AM.

Comment

From everything I've heard and seen, the man has problems. It is good you have the authorities involved.

Abusive behavior is always wrong. I'd like to think that most have your back, including Forrest.

Take care.

Comment

kpro

Demonizing another for someone else's actions is also crossing the line, in my opinion. David Kramer is not "The Flip Side". I'm not personally responsible for what David does or says, he is a grown man and he alone will have to account for his own actions. Therefore, like I have said before, this is a fight between you and him, not me, and certainly not everyone else in the community, sure they have a right to know and to decide on their own, but don't lump others into this personal fight. If I was to put out a video for every nasty email, pm, negative public comment or time that I too have had my employer contacted....., well you get my point. It was you Kristie who reached out and contacted David privately, for what reasons I do not know, for it wasn't me who gave you David's number, nor did David ask me for yours, but out of that private communication, that you initiated, came this argument between the two of you, and I believe that you should own some responsibility for that as well. Mike Cowlings has said several times in your video's that there are "no rules" in this treasure hunt, not something that I ever agreed to, but I think we would all agree that there are some rules, or as you say, lines that should not be crossed, and David, along with a host of others have crossed that line and broke that unspoken rule, but again he is not "The Flip Side". So I do not like being demonized or associated with David's actions and your personal disagreement's with him, and would ask that you remove your mentions of me and my YouTube channel with David's individual actions.

And to be clear I don’t like what David did any more than anyone else. It wasn’t right, no one should say that about another regardless of the situation.

Seannm
              Last edited by Seannm; 01-07-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seannm View Post
                kpro

Demonizing another for someone else's actions is also crossing the line, in my opinion. David Kramer is not "The Flip Side". I'm not personally responsible for what David does or says, he is a grown man and he alone will have to account for his own actions. Therefore, like I have said before, this is a fight between you and him, not me, and certainly not everyone else in the community, sure they have a right to know and to decide on their own, but don't lump others into this personal fight. If I was to put out a video for every nasty email, pm, negative public comment or time that I too have had my employer contacted....., well you get my point. It was you Kristie who reached out and contacted David privately, for what reasons I do not know, for it wasn't me who gave you David's number, nor did David ask me for yours, but out of that private communication, that you initiated, came this argument between the two of you, and I believe that you should own some responsibility for that as well. Mike Cowlings has said several times in your video's that there are "no rules" in this treasure hunt, not something that I ever agreed to, but I think we would all agree that there are some rules, or as you say, lines that should not be crossed, and David, along with a host of others have crossed that line and broke that unspoken rule, but again he is not "The Flip Side". So I do not like being demonized or associated with David's actions and your personal disagreement's with him, and would ask that you remove your mentions of me and my YouTube channel with David's individual actions.

And to be clear I don’t like what David did any more than anyone else. It wasn’t right, no one should say that about another regardless of the situation.

Seannm
                Sean it is time you own up to this. He was and continues to be on your channel. Is David's behavior non PC to you? I did not hear Kpro say anything to demonize you. Go back and listen to her video again. Your words say one thing but your actions another.

Comment

Originally posted by Seannm View Post
                  kpro

Seannm
                  Really? Search "partner". 2. a : one associated with another especially in any action. C'mon. Guilt by association, sorry.

Comment

(EDITED - NOT ACCURATE)
                    Fixed that for ya.

Last edited by kpro; 01-07-2019, 04:03 PM. Reason: Edited inaccurate quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post

Fixed that for ya.

Nice try bud. Good way to keep the hate going.

Comment

I don't think it's helpful to jump on Sean. They're not the same person, and he's just trying to distance himself from the situation and say that he's not cool with it either.
                        “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

Comment

Thank god im not in the middle of this! I don’t have the mind nor the intellect to subrogate this peril.

Comment

I personally don’t see how this is Sean’s problem.
                            I don’t agree contacting someone’s employer. That takes it to another level of nastiness.
                            I agree with Sean, Cow and Kpro that if you don’t like something, don’t fucking watch. There’s a lot of YouTube and Forums to choose from.
                            This makes me a hypocrite but how is this anyone elses problem but the parties involves?
                            Last edited by Will197532; 01-07-2019, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waveseeker

As above, so below. I'm going to ask Orion the Hunter about this.
                              Hi, waveseeker. It seems you have a question. How can I help you?

Regards,

O.

Comment

Working...
                              X