WSOF - Poker Tournament Details

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSOF - Poker Tournament Details

As discussed on You Tube - hope you can join us! 28 so far RSVPed!
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Reminder to RSVP with me if you are going to be in Vegas! I will send an email out tot he group about escape room and other events, as well as this will ensure you get an item at the tournament. K

Comment

All participants have been contacted - here are the details!! If I missed you PM me here or email me at kpro3@aol.com

Hi WSOF Participant,

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! Action required! The WSOF is less than three weeks away!

WSOF Gift - MUST CONFIRM POKER TOURNAMENT PARTICIPATION
      Please respond to this email that you will be in the poker tournament to ensure I have enough free gifts on hand. You must respond to this email NO LATER THAN JAN 15th to receive an item in Vegas! Don’t miss out!

SHIRT/HOODIE PREORDER
      If you want to preorder shirts / hoodies, here is the link and I must receive it by Monday to ensure size, but I will be bringing a few extra, but can’t ensure I will have your size available if you don’t preorder.
      https://forum.hintofriches.com/forum...ts-and-hoodies

ESCAPE ROOM: MUST RSVP
      A few of us will be going to an escape room on Saturday around noon. The cost is $35 per person (we may be able to get a discount, but that is the approximate price). The different room themes can be found here: https://www.escapology.com/en/escape-games/

If you would like to participate, just let me know so we can reserve spots, which will drive the number of rooms we reserve. Also, if you have a theme you would like us to choose, let us know!

POKER PRACTICE: MUST RSVP
      Mike will be holding a session for poker newbies 3pm on Saturday. Please let me know if you would like to be a part, so we can figure out how big of a space we need for it.

The details of other events planned can be found here:
      https://forum.hintofriches.com/forum...nament-details

Other questions - let me know!!!

Kristie

Comment

We obviously want to go together in the escape room right? Have we decided which one yet? Do I rsvp with them?

Comment

New prize in - all three books with Forrest’s signature and special poker doodles

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2101...0740861500726/

Thank you Forrest! 30+ coming so far!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
            New prize in - all three books with Forrest’s signature and special poker doodles

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2101...0740861500726/

Thank you Forrest! 30+ coming so far!!!!
            Cool doodle...I was hoping the H's would look like the one I got with my doodle in my copy of OUAW (revised)...now I'm "confirmused".

Oh well.

Regards,

O.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post
              Cool doodle...I was hoping the H's would look like the one I got with my doodle in my copy of OUAW (revised)...now I'm "confirmused".

Oh well.

Regards,

O.
              Can you share yours??
              When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

Can you share yours??
                I've been meaning to take a picture of it...I'll do that when the book is returned to me. I let a friend borrow it but I should be getting it back soon. I did describe it before when I described my doodle:
                It is a stick man. He is running to the right. There's also a scribble. Well, not a scribble really, but the letter H in my name looks funny; like there is an extra line or two. So it kind of looks like an H or, it could be a letter and a number - like an A and a 1....oh, wait, my daughter is studying absolute values in math...when I think of it that way, it kind of looks like the absolute value of the variable x.

Could you PM me a reminder?

Thanks!

O.

Comment

Somehow we are nearing 50 searchers coming to Vegas baby.... OH MY!!!

Come one, come all!!! So many people I have met and so many new people.

I will tell you who I want every single person to meet a fun lady that I have not met yet personally but seems so great. Her name is Jonsey. She is a long time searcher, smart, and even won the stick figure contest that Dal held last year! I want to pick her brain about the search, and make sure everyone meets her! She might just be the one that Forrest keeps doodling about lately.... shhhhhhhh, don’t tell her I said that

I love people who are fun, a little wild, a little crazy, but a huge supporter of this chase. That is her Can’t wait to meet her!

K

PS - With so many coming, I know everyone will meet and greet with everyone else, come see me, I know enough people I will make sure to make introductions, but everyone please find Jonsey, she is one I plan to seek out and pick her brain!

Comment

As discussed on You Tube - hope you can join us! 28 so far RSVPed!
                    I wish I could, sounds fun! This the first year ya'll are doing this?

Comment

If I owned a hat, I would hand it to you Kpro!

Comment

Originally posted by MWise725 View Post

I wish I could, sounds fun! This the first year ya'll are doing this?
                        Last year it was in NM and some jerk reported us to the NM gaming board. So we moved it, tough on searchers, but some just think of themselves. Barf.

Comment

Originally posted by Presby View Post
                          If I owned a hat, I would hand it to you Kpro!
                          OMG, if you send it to Mike in time, I will wear and photo at the WSOF! PM for a addy.

Poor Mike, please root him on Harrys’ crew. Such a great guy that is used to being Switzerland ..... I stand up for what I think is right for the entire community. I just want to have fun .... I like that Cow guy though.

Comment

Last year it was in NM and some jerk reported us to the NM gaming board. So we moved it, tough on searchers, but some just think of themselves. Barf.
                            Gosh that sounds just like what happened to me. Slightly different but all the same..ended up in disaster.

Comment

Working...
                            X