Does Forrest's poem have a name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Forrest's poem have a name?

Somehow, I can't recall if Forrest's poem has a name... Why not?

Bowinkle sounds good...
    Kinda reminds me of a song.
    https://youtu.be/SQzW6wz2JQk

Comment

"Where the Treasure Lies"(?) The pre-release title he used on the internet.
      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Did you name the poem The Thrill of the Chase?

No. I forgot to name it.
          Thank you Karen, I will try to answer the questions for your students. I received about 30 emails and was a little overwhelmed. That’s why I didn’t

Comment

A guy spends 15 years writing a poem and forgets to name it? Sounds more like he wants to forget what he named it.

Comment

Is whether or not the poem has a title important to the solve?

or is it just Forrest being unconventional.

lol, he spent 15 years writing it and “forgot” to title it?

Comment

By not naming the poem it has earned the greatest name imaginable in poetry

Comment

I recall reading somewhere that the poem, like the book, is called The Thrill of the Chase-

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                  "Where the Treasure Lies"(?) The pre-release title he used on the internet.
                  5LB is right, a quick internet search will bring it up. which also prove the poem was complete before 2009-2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
                    5LB is right, a quick internet search will bring it up. which also prove the poem was complete before 2009-2010.
                    You got a date earlier than 8/20/12, that would prove the poem was complete before 2009-2010 ?
                    https://www.newsweek.com/where-treasure-lies-64435
                    If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                    But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

Keep digging it’s there.

Comment

He said in one of the Lorraine Mills interviews that the guy who owns the title owns the past. I assume then that you need the title to find the chest. Deciphering the title will take you right to it and unlock whatever secrets are within.

Comment

The title to San Lazaro is in the chest, he has lots of keys but no chest from San Lazaro. Whoever finds a chest will break history wide open he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Imsunbuddynow View Post
                            The title to San Lazaro is in the chest, he has lots of keys but no chest from San Lazaro. Whoever finds a chest will break history wide open he said.
                            Didn't he sell the part of San Lazaro that he owned ?
                            I believe the BLM owns part of the site but, I'm thinking that F sold the part he owned to someone else.
                            If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                            But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Didn't he sell the part of San Lazaro that he owned ?
                              I believe the BLM owns part of the site but, I'm thinking that F sold the part he owned to someone else.
                              According to my notes, he sold his plane and San Lazaro in 2002 when he was 72. Not sure where I got that from, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X