• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look ma! No punctuation

https://ufile.io/xsjvr 456Kb .MP4 file

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Don't be silly.
      Rednecks have got secrets that no other redneck knows about.
      Sounds like you might not have met any real rednecks.
      If a Redneck was to send FF the correct solve. What do you think FF would do?

1) Correspond with the Redneck.
      2) Not do a thing.
      3) Drop heavy hints to his (Hunting Buddies) Teachers Pet, So they might recover the TC before the Redneck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

2) Not do a thing.
        3) Drop heavy hints to his (Hunting Buddies) Teachers Pet, So they might recover the TC before the Redneck.
        I think he'd turn on his pets to make an example of them in that all you get in life out from poop smooching is bad breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillbealy View Post

2) Not do a thing.
          The first thing he would do, is look for those key words, most likely.
          The redneck may indeed have the correct solve but, scanning for certain words is much quicker than reading entire solves.
          If one or more of the key words are quickly visible in your communication, he will read your solve.
          Using those key words probably qualifies you for a special ringtone.

Having read the solve, if it is incomplete, I'd say he would do nothing.
          I'll go even further and guess that the precise coordinates could be sent to him and, without key words attached, he would probably still do nothing.

If the correct and complete solve is sent to him, and it is undeniable, F knows without a doubt that the redneck is standing there staring at the precise spot …
          then Forrest is most likely going to ask that redneck ONE question.

And there's no way of knowing the answer to that question without opening the chest.
          Once he is given the correct answer, he will publicly announce the treasure has been found.

imo
          If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
          But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

• Why does it always come back on the redneck?

Comment

I'll go even further and guess that the precise coordinates could be sent to him and, without key words attached, he would probably still do nothing.

I would think if someone did that he would at least have to change his pants.
              "To run where the brave dare not go" -- Darion and Leigh

Comment

• Originally posted by Homer View Post

I would think if someone did that he would at least have to change his pants.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7Ts4v5_Bs

Comment

The first thing he would do, is look for those key words, most likely.
                  The redneck may indeed have the correct solve but, scanning for certain words is much quicker than reading entire solves.
                  If one or more of the key words are quickly visible in your communication, he will read your solve.
                  Using those key words probably qualifies you for a special ringtone.

Having read the solve, if it is incomplete, I'd say he would do nothing.

If the correct and complete solve is sent to him, and it is undeniable, F knows without a doubt that the redneck is standing there staring at the precise spot …
                  then Forrest is most likely going to ask that redneck ONE question.

And there's no way of knowing the answer to that question without opening the chest.
                  Once he is given the correct answer, he will publicly announce the treasure has been found.

imo
                  Thanks Roll !!! I have been watching this card game being played out. Not sure if I like the advantage some players seem to get. I do think a Redneck was close to the TC this summer and has been giving FF heartburn, because FF don't know who he is. Good luck in the chase man !!!
                  Last edited by Hillbealy; 01-11-2019, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• I think if a redneck managed that last season Forrest and the redneck would both be suffering from a bit of “ants in the pants” syndrome. But let’s keep in mind all this talk may be hyperbole. Someone who was close but missed doesn’t have the treasure so how could they return with confidence. Since they gave up last season it is possible they won’t return.

Comment

• Anyone think his mention of 'redneck' could be ironic? Sounds Fennecky enough to me.
                      When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

• I like to think anyone who puts in the required work BOTG to find the gold would have a red neck from the sun. Perhaps that’s what he meant.

Comment

Working...
                        X