Lead Searcher Musings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Searcher Musings

After reading my revised copy of OUAW, I don't think the drawing of the person on the horse (page 82) is a woman. It's clearly Quanah Parker. Are there other reasons to think it is a woman? Do you think it is you? Do we know what state the lead searcher is searching? So much to think about during the winter.

If there is, in fact, a lead searcher, none of us know a single thing about him/her/them. And that's a big "IF."

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster

In fact we know they haven't been closer than 200' to the TC.
      You can't know this for fact. That was such an old statement, I'd say its no longer valid. I'd bet it's been narrowed down from there.

Comment

Sorry WarriorManRB but I said it's fact; and now it's on the internet; and everyone knows internet facts are true.

All kidding aside; I do know it's true; but won't be proving it; so take it for what you will.
        I'm saying it's not true. You won't prove it because you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

I'm saying it's not true. You won't prove it because you can't.
          Agreed. In fact, it's likely the complete opposite.

Comment

Something something invisible dragon in my garage.

Comment

Does OUAW hint at a lead searcher or something? He put that out a little over a year ago. So... page 82 in some way hints at a lead searcher? I've wondered about that. And why they didn't get the box. I wonder what the obstacle is.
              Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 12-13-2018, 03:29 PM.
              Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Prove it's not true.
                To prove it I'd have to post a photo from my last BOTG and explain my solve, and where I was. There's a good chance that it'd end The Chase. This is not my game to mess with. So just like you, I won't be proving anything today.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                  Does OUAW hint at a lead searcher or something? He put that out a little over a year ago. So... page 82 in some way hints at the lead searcher?
                  The first edition or the revised edition? The first edition was published just a little over a year ago. I don't think anyone has claimed that edition hints at a leader.

The revised edition, on the other hand, might. But I don't know how.

I guess including "Dizzy Dean" in it could suggest that it hints at a leader since that SB apparently speaks directly to at least 126 searchers personally.

Comment

I hope Fenn sees this and answers this: Mr Fenn, will you please try to find a way to hint on who is in the lead and why?
                    HOW MANY HAVE BEEN WISE AND FOUND THE BLAZE?
                    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                      I hope Fenn sees this and answers this: Mr Fenn, will you please try to find a way to hint on who is in the lead and why?
                      HOW MANY HAVE BEEN WISE AND FOUND THE BLAZE?
                      He has already hinted to someone. Who did he wish good luck to this summer on the MW question? It had to have been the person who solved the poem. Imo

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorManRB View Post

He has already hinted to someone. Who did he wish good luck to this summer on the MW question? It had to have been the person who solved the poem. Imo
                        Stage 4 Cancer Guy (S4CG)? Mystery solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar Bolt View Post

http://mysteriouswritings.com/featur...t-punctuation/

One of my favorites!

Regards,

Orion

Comment

Originally posted by Tar Bolt View Post

I think he was saying that no matter who you are, he won't tell you personally if you're right.
                            Last edited by WarriorManRB; 12-13-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I'm going to get 2 whoppers for 6 bucks.
                              Is Burger King running a special on whoppers
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                              --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                              X