Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We all get Opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We all get Opinions

    Before I give you a couple of mine I want to say that you will never catch me deleting any of my comments or ideas. It is my experience that people who do, generally have issues. So if I say it then it is out there and I hope it stays forever and ever.

    Opinion One
    Dip your foot in the water. Maybe the most important aspect of this treasure hunt is learning to read ff. He seems to get slightly annoyed with some people at various times. He knows exactly how many searchers have figured out wwwh. The majority of the hints he throws out are about wwwh. He knows it's impossible to put your foot in wwwh so this is one of the ways he makes a little very inside joke just for himself.

    Opinion Two
    GE won't help you with the last clue. He said that the last clue would be where they found his car. So the last clue he is referring to is not in the poem, it may be the most recent one instead. When people don't pick up on what he's saying he keeps looking for other ways to say it and keeps bringing it up. In a sense he is saying 'hey I tried to give you guys a hint and you keep missing it.' The funnest part of this game for him is giving out hints that are so well hidden only he will know how many he has actually given out until the tc is found. In this game of chess that he has devised some people have more TIME than others. Stay safe out there kiddos.

  • #2
    He doesn’t give hints to anybody, the searchers that think he is giving them hints are truly mistaken and mislead. In my opinion. I delete some of my comments because of feelings of others. I delete when I want, the words are still there in a cloud.
    There is a record of averything written, it’s part of Fenns plan.

    Social history

    Comment


    • #3
      If he doesn't give hints, then the finder will have truly done the work and none of it was a hand-out to solve the clues. Of course, there is a record of everything - the legal source(s) is what is allowed and the blogs are such a source for social history. But social history could contain false information and can just be recorded as is. At times omissions have reasons like without a home. Authorities refrain from publishing that seen as a creditable danger. Social history of a blog is just an exchange in a time. It does lack outside information and reasoning. It lacks the absolute thoughts that only the folds of the brain retain even from loved ones.

      I don't play chess, but I doubt that playing alone is fun. I doubt playing virtually is much fun. To touch the piece for each move and be before the other player is a thing of the past, but as others before us learned, their mistakes can be acknowledged and direction realigned by new information and enlightened Understanding. Perhaps some day the game of chess will find its way to one human being on one side of the board and another human being on the other side. But I think people today are afraid of each other and just want to hide in the virtual dimension.

      As for the unpleasant comments that some do not delete, I found that I can block those individuals and so can peacefully read the blogs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Even the logs and journals of the past history, have errors. I read that J W Powell misconstrued the facts about a exploration he made looking into Zion National Park. His record of the date being 1870 was incorrect. It was 1872.
        The only reason found in history is his error was intentional as to place him in the area prior to Lieutenant Wheelers party.
        Historians have pointed out inaccuracies or distortions due to jealousy.

        Powells was one of the leading men of the Geological survey due to his IMAGINATION.

        Social history true or false are just words.

        Common Sense based on 15% knowledge and 85% imagination is the key in my opinion.

        Comment


        • #5
          There isn’t a person that doesn’t wish they could take back what they have said.
          Here you can, and it doesn’t matter, as long as your not insulting and just making an opinion, alls good.
          Delete if you like, I don’t keep track on paper and try not to look back.

          Ya know;
          Water under the bridge

          Whats done is done

          I have said it before, all those sayings from the past do have meaning. They used to show it in the movies, hopefully their placing some kind of statement of good in the video games..... but I doubt it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
            Even the logs and journals of the past history, have errors. I read that J W Powell misconstrued the facts about a exploration he made looking into Zion National Park. His record of the date being 1870 was incorrect. It was 1872.
            The only reason found in history is his error was intentional as to place him in the area prior to Lieutenant Wheelers party.
            Historians have pointed out inaccuracies or distortions due to jealousy.

            Powells was one of the leading men of the Geological survey due to his IMAGINATION.

            Social history true or false are just words.

            Common Sense based on 15% knowledge and 85% imagination is the key in my opinion.
            Agree, it all depends on intent: To relay an important message, to puff oneself, to destroy another - kind of 'read at your own risk'. That is why I liked the book about Einstein. Errors are a fact of life, but it appears that the author did the best available to create more truth and honesty than have some other desire. A war of words or a united message or what . . . gotta read the words to know.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
              There isn’t a person that doesn’t wish they could take back what they have said.
              Here you can, and it doesn’t matter, as long as your not insulting and just making an opinion, alls good.
              Delete if you like, I don’t keep track on paper and try not to look back.

              Ya know;
              Water under the bridge

              Whats done is done

              I have said it before, all those sayings from the past do have meaning. They used to show it in the movies, hopefully their placing some kind of statement of good in the video games..... but I doubt it.
              Been through a lot of that throughout life. The delete comment was not about you - as I long to see what you write

              The cloud keeps track but I don't care as it is something rather foreign to me.

              I just try to avoid some of the ugliness from a few months ago - I don't care to feed into the hate frenzy that was and that seems to want to trash Forrest and others. To block those individuals means to deny them the attention during their temper tantrum. I certainly don't care to be told I need to take it to Dear Abby again. lol

              Like I say, I look forward to reading your words and find you've been kind, understanding, polite, and honest even honest with strength when things require it.

              I hate video games! Really, I just don't get them. I know others do and I've seen lately in NM that there is a teacher conference for maths and it is about learning algebra via a video game. I've yet to see any 'educational' video game last. I'm a bit old fashioned sometimes. Everything is virtual - Turn back the clock, please! While I'm not a people person, I seriously despise virtual.

              Comment


              • #8
                It’s virtually ridiculous!

                The bank now has a machine the teller puts the check in and money pops out. No counting involved. The nice thing is the teller does smile.

                Counting ended in the 90’s.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
                  He doesn’t give hints to anybody, the searchers that think he is giving them hints are truly mistaken and mislead.
                  You should really clarify this post, he doesnt give "private" hints to anybody. He's been giving hints to the treasures location and how to solve the poem for the last 9 years, in every word, every interview, every answer to a question, every scrapbook. The question is whether you can figure out what he was saying. Telling Scott Conway "to stick his toe in it", to see if the waters were warm, was telling him to "put his foot in it", or that he was wrong.
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                  --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                    Telling Scott Conway "to stick his toe in it", to see if the waters were warm, was telling him to "put his foot in it", or that he was wrong.
                    I absolutely love original thought .

                    That's four times in the span of a week.
                    If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                    But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                      I absolutely love original thought .

                      That's four times in the span of a week.
                      I’m sure you can find a list of synonyms for that.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

                        I’m sure you can find a list of synonyms for that.
                        And I'm sure I already did.
                        #4
                        If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                        But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FennMaster

                          Except virtual discussion; right; You like virtual discussion?
                          No, I do not like virtual discussion. I would much prefer a face to face. I even wanted a face to face over a year ago and could not get a response for one. Things got ugly back then. I kept thinking that a face to face would have avoided a lot of misunderstandings. I don't see any change for the future for me and feel stuck with a virtual discussion or none at all. I doubt that 'virtual' will repair what 'virtual' destroyed. For me, to see a person's face is like reading the heart. The eyes are of the soul. I would have been assured all would be ok just by seeing the real person. But this is the 2019s soon and all is virtual - look at me, I'm a butterfly . . .

                          I've tried video games - my vision or how I see things became clearly insufficient to see the virtual going on. Hard to explain. But I didn't find fun in it anyway. I do live with a gammer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I guess I played pong and some pinball at the arcade when playing miniature golf. I was a real gamer....lol

                            Watching paint dry virtually is good for me, and no fumes....yay

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

                              And I'm sure I already did.
                              #4
                              Maybe I’m thesaurusing wrong but this is funny to me:

                              https://www.classicthesaurus.com/_se...iginal+thought
                              Questing (?) song:
                              https://soundcloud.com/adamjensenmusic/the-hunter-1

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X