Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking like a child is it really that tough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking like a child is it really that tough?

Forest ask a riddle sometime ago about a guy that leaves his house walks ways shoot a bear walk a curved line then a straight line back to his house and we all answer the bear is white because he was at the north pole... now ask a child where the north pole is and what type of answers do you get besides it's where Santa lives since that is the obvious.

Originally posted by JChere View Post
    Forest ask a riddle sometime ago about a guy that leaves his house walks ways shoot a bear walk a curved line then a straight line back to his house and we all answer the bear is white because he was at the north pole... now ask a child where the north pole is and what type of answers do you get besides it's where Santa lives since that is the obvious.
    Up. Top of the world.
    When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike
      When I think of the North Pole, I think of Operation Sunshine! https://www.edn.com/electronics-blog...August-3--1958

The Soviets won several of the space races in that era, but sadly their response to Nautilus was rather grim: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_submarine_K-19
      Indeed, I mean... what child wouldn't respond by recalling a polar maritime achievement from last century?
      When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

Up. Top of the world.
        And I believe this is how you solve the poem. Not the north pole as obvious answer but the guy was at the top of the world. Ding ding ding.

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerMike
          Are we talking about true north or magnetic north?

You better know the difference and the deviation if you are a pilot.
          Are you trying to over simplify

Comment

Working...
          X