Cynthia’s new blog post WWWH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon Kowalski View Post

Tortoises and turtles are the same thing!
    Tortises live on land. Turtles live in water.

Comment

Originally posted by cynthia View Post
      Well, gosh, darn... most of the folks who posted comments here after reading my blog article missed my point. I didn't post the article to insinuate that Fenn saying "dip your toes in the water" is a clue that WWWH is or is not warm water. I was making the point that a GUY publicly crucified another searcher because she was a she and accused her of cheating by using her gender to get insider clues or hints from Fenn, when all along Scott Conway was receiving the same "words" regarding dipping his toes in the warm water.

RollTide, you asked where the picture is... where Molly is dipping her toes in the water? It is the East Fork of the Jemez I think. It was along the Las Conchas Trail just outside the Valles Caldera boundary. Fenn's loot is not there... I looked!
      When I was all about the rocks in Jemez, I thought it was there and you were within 200 feet. I also checked thoroughly.
      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by OreDigger View Post

Tortises live on land. Turtles live in water.
        Are you teasing us, trying to make us think about mortises and tendons?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Are you teasing us, trying to make us think about mortises and tendons?
          Toads live on land. Frogs live in water.

Comment

Leon... drawing is the key word. Shhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by cynthia View Post

Absolutely... me! Ha ha. Let's hear how many women think they solved it! Women... UNITE! Oh wait... come to think of it, I'm sorta on the fence, if you know what I mean. I'd like to redact anything I said that is gender specific.
              You might be the explanation - perhaps . . . back in November 2013 - a woman was close or was it a man with a woman - all that confusion - you like to keep everyone guessing! So, where . . . were you . . . back . . . in 2013? shhhh but ya can tell me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tur-a-neu View Post

You might be the explanation - perhaps . . . back in November 2013 - a woman was close or was it a man with a woman - all that confusion - you like to keep everyone guessing! So, where . . . were you . . . back . . . in 2013? shhhh but ya can tell me lol
                Holy moly, Tur, You might be right! I never thought of it that way... where was I? Definitely somewhere wrong in New Mexico.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the game where someone whispers something into the the first person's ear and it goes down to the last person who then tells everyone what he heard and it has nothing to do with how it started.

Comment

Working...
                  X