Any Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Season

If someone could end the chase this month and retrieve the chest with relatively no risk, regardless of the weather, should they? Does Forrest want this to end sooner than later?

Do it.

Do it now!!!

Go!

Comment

I wouldn't suggest looking anywhere in winter. Wait until FF gives us an update. Too bad we have to wait all the time

Comment

I wonder about the tax implications. I would suggest the would-be retriever to consider waiting until 2019 to give them more flexibility in dealing with what are bound to be weird issues.
        When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

I think Forrest wants this to end. I don't doubt Forrest when he said it could be retrieved in any weather. But snow, ice, frozen ground, mud, freezing rain, etc. really limit a searchers day and effectiveness. I think if every single thing was known ahead of time including exact location, then it could probably be done with little to no risk. But without knowing exactly where they are looking, it could be an expensive crapshoot

Comment

The best thing about searching this time of the year is 100% chance of not being eaten by a bear.

Thats why I search during bear season, I double dare them to eat me....

Cancer = hospital
            Bear = keeping nature alive.

Comment

If you recite the poem out loud while searching, the bears will not eat you.
              They know it’s just a crazy searcher full of anxiety,
              Humans taste really bad when full of adrenaline.
              Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 12-02-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. If you have a sure-fire solve (doesn’t everyone?) and you wait only to have someone else find it. Or spend more time and money out in the cold only to discover it was already discovered last August. It’s kinda like the poem - a paradox.

Comment

They say patience is a virtue. My 2nd to least favorite virtue- I definitely need practice.
                  Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 12-02-2018, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post
                    I wonder about the tax implications. I would suggest the would-be retriever to consider waiting until 2019 to give them more flexibility in dealing with what are bound to be weird issues.
                    i believe that may be the situation we're in.

Comment

Depends on the finder, the treasure itself and what value there is if any. I see no money headed my way lol so I doubt it would matter at least for me. Weird issues? Must be counting on a weird finder lol

Comment

How come it’s not bad to be weird.

but your strange when your a weirdo.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
                          How come it’s not bad to be weird.

but your strange when your a weirdo.
                          People are strange when you're a strangler.

I think that's the line. Or hook. Whatever.
                          When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

People are crazy and times are strange
                            I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
                            I used to care, but things have changed

Dylan didn’t care but I actually still do,
                            Id like to say I don’t, but I do.

Comment

FF said somewhere regarding the difficulty accessing the site that although he'd "crossed over to the place easily numerous times, it could be dangerous and even life threatening if not done at the right time" - or something similar.

Comment

Working...
                              X