No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday to My Love!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hell! You just couldn't wait couldja?? I had a full page typed up and ready to go for the 8th!! It extolled ALL of the virtues(and associated synonyms) of the House of Thor, and of course those of 'la jefe'…..oh well, I suppose there is always next year. Looking forward to what it has to offer.

Thanks for 'building it', being true to yourself and letting me play here.....ya did great and luv ya, dahling!!

Comment

Yes congrats to you, Kpro....

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
        Well hell! You just couldn't wait couldja?? I had a full page typed up and ready to go for the 8th!! It extolled ALL of the virtues(and associated synonyms) of the House of Thor, and of course those of 'la jefe'…..oh well, I suppose there is always next year. Looking forward to what it has to offer.

Thanks for 'building it', being true to yourself and letting me play here.....ya did great and luv ya, dahling!!
        Post it anyway! How did I know!?!?!?! Everyone has been asking who my love is, I just wanted to shout it from the roof tops...... hehe! That is all you get, for now.
        I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Congrats and thanks for THOR! -RedX

Comment

Congrats, Kpro! Happy Birthday THOR!

Comment

Congrats! Here's a link to my favorite birthday song ever written!! Blast from the past:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5C6yW9XVs
              "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
              And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
              I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

Congratulations Kpro. Your effort and enthusiasm is appearent to everyone and it's good to see it be successful.

Now if you get Cow on a BOTG for a solve next year, that will be even more amazing.

Edit emoji

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Malloy View Post
                  Congratulations Kpro. Your effort and enthusiasm is appearent to everyone and it's good to see it be successful.

Now if you get Cow on a BOTG for a solve next year, that will be even more amazing.

Edit emoji
                  Oh just you wait, there is going to be amazing at every turn next year!
                  I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Working...
                  X