Happy Birthday to My Love!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to My Love!

Hi Everybody, I wanted to say, Happy Birthday to THOR! One year ago this week THOR was born. My love, THOR!

Fun facts about THOR:
    23000+ posts
    600+ users registered
    Forrest provided clarifications 15+ times
    2019 unique people visited THOR on August 9

Oh what a year. My Chase highlights:
    • launched THOR.
    • took on a search partner, who I met here on THOR, it was a great experience! We have parted ways as search partners, but truly a great friend!
    • I met Forrest! After all these years, I finally met Forrest! A gracious and wonderful person.
    • launched a you tube channel and now on a weekly show with Cow. Another gem in my life.
    • Have some great friends who I met this year - special shout out to Cynthia!
    My highlight for this year was definitely Operation Jamie, the fundraiser. I actually found strength through watching this event unfold and believe people are genuinely good. And met so many of you!

Of course not all was rosy, but I have decided to put those experiences in the category of lessons of life. And they made me grow as a person.

Thanks to all of you, you have made THOR thrive and grow each and everyday. It is amazing to me how fast this site took off and it is because of all of you!

K

PS - I think this next year will be EVEN BETTER!
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

So, no racy pics?

Comment

Sure, here you go. THOR.
      I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Great job with the THOR site and all that you have accomplished! One of the best events in the chase came as a result of your site and your efforts - the Jdiggins event brought out the best in the search community.

Thanks for all that you have done.
        In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
          Sure, here you go. THOR.
          I'm really getting sick of women trying to objectify men.

Happy Birthday THOR (Kpro)
          Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
          Search Theme Song: Flirtin' With Disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3afKw_mcY

Comment

Happy Birthday, THOR !
            I still remember the day I brought you home !

ScaredyCat , where did you get that picture of me ?
            If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
            But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

More fun then a barrel full of monkeys
              Thanks

Comment

All you monkeys
                “See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil”

I know it’s the wrong order, just to catch your attention.
                Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 12-02-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Happy B'day, Thor. So, what happened on Aug. 9?

Comment

I thought it was appropriate given that our THOR is a woman to provide a link to the future of THOR; Since Marvel made THOR a woman.

link: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...-toni-darling/

And as a birthday gift I give you this picture of the goddess THOR:

Click image for larger version  Name:	toni-darling-female-thor-4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	68231

Feel free to use it as your avatar Kpro.
                    Last edited by FennMaster; 12-02-2018, 02:39 PM.
                    Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
                    Search Theme Song: Flirtin' With Disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3afKw_mcY

Comment

Congrats, Kpro.
                      AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Congratulations! THOR has become one of the core places for any serious searcher who wants to remain decent and actually focus on solving this chase

Thanks Kristie and thanks to all the good searchers out there.

Comment

May you Land in peace on this memorable day

Comment

Superior job done by a superior person. Happy Birthday and congrats Kpro!

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                              Hi Everybody, I wanted to say, Happy Birthday to THOR! One year ago this week THOR was born. My love, THOR!

Fun facts about THOR:
                              23000+ posts
                              600+ users registered
                              Forrest provided clarifications 15+ times
                              2019 unique people visited THOR on August 9

Oh what a year. My Chase highlights:
                              • launched THOR.
                              • took on a search partner, who I met here on THOR, it was a great experience! We have parted ways as search partners, but truly a great friend!
                              • I met Forrest! After all these years, I finally met Forrest! A gracious and wonderful person.
                              • launched a you tube channel and now on a weekly show with Cow. Another gem in my life.
                              • Have some great friends who I met this year - special shout out to Cynthia!
                              My highlight for this year was definitely Operation Jamie, the fundraiser. I actually found strength through watching this event unfold and believe people are genuinely good. And met so many of you!

Of course not all was rosy, but I have decided to put those experiences in the category of lessons of life. And they made me grow as a person.

Thanks to all of you, you have made THOR thrive and grow each and everyday. It is amazing to me how fast this site took off and it is because of all of you!

K

PS - I think this next year will be EVEN BETTER!
                              Congrats! Happy Birthday and thank you for the gift you've given us! THOR ROCKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X