Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDITED NOT FOUND - I found the Forrest Fenn treasure near Dinosaur National Monument

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonSays
    Bye bye sugar pie!
    This.

Keeping this thread up with link removed and edit to title.
    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Checked my topo map. Your solution is invalid due to elevation. Vermillion Falls area is less than 6000' elevation. It is well known that the search area is 6000-10200' in elevation.
      Consolation prize is available, however. Please contact Ranger Smith at Jellystone Park for details...

Comment

Darn, I missed all the excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Bama View Post
          Checked my topo map. Your solution is invalid due to elevation. Vermillion Falls area is less than 6000' elevation. It is well known that the search area is 6000-10200' in elevation.
          Consolation prize is available, however. Please contact Ranger Smith at Jellystone Park for details...
          5,000 and 10,200ft

Comment

Originally posted by HigherRoad View Post

5,000 and 10,200ft
            Mea culpa!

I guess Mary is still in the running...

Comment

I found a good time this weekend and still wondering how I survived
              weekends like this is a good recharge of the batteries if you know what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by nmcc View Post
                Darn, I missed all the excitement.
                Much to do about nothing. BOTG, didn’t find it, it is a hoax. Same old song and dance.
                I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

how come the pony couldn't give a speech?........because he was a little hoarse. hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer
                    just joking, it’s Sunday night another great end to the week. Smile and tell a joke would ya.
                    A piece of string walks into a bar and orders a beer.

"Sorry, we don't serve string here buddy you gotta leave," the bartender throws him out.

Discouraged yet again, the string goes outside and throws himself up against the wall. Where did this prejudice against string even come from? He sloops down. Why all this hate for string? He pounds his feet on the cement. What harm is there in playing with a simple piece of string? NONE!! He bangs his head against the wall until he's practically unrecognizable. Now he really feels like a beer and decides to try again.

"HEY YOU" calls the bartender. Aren't you that same piece of string I just threw out?"

"No, I'm afraid not."

I think that's the same bar where the 12 inch pianist ended up performing after the genie got his wish wrong.

Comment

This one goes out to sadcom.

If pronouncing my Bs as Vs makes me sound Russian, then soviet.
                      When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Thanks for the laughs, very much enjoyed the humor at the end of a week. Have a good week ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer
                          A 7 year old is walking down the hallway when he looks into his parents room and sees his dad messing around with mom, the boy screams and his father starts laughing.

The next night the father is walking down the hallway past the boys room, as he looks in he sees the boy having sex with his grandma.

The father screams and the boy laughs and says,
                          not so funny when it’s your mom.

Good morning, That joke will wake you up.

Mission accomplished!

Comment

Way back when sports were sports and not an endorsement to plant a knee. You know when Dizzy Dean was playing. We had something in baseball called “keeping it alive” the ball moving, this was mainly done through “chatter”.
                            Fenn and I like to keep it alive.

The blogs are entertainment, he wrote me and told me so.

Comment

All's well when the language is understood. Perhaps the genie needs to be informed on the language so it is understood otherwise I guess sing to whatever happens by.

Sports are sports - keep it simple and play! and Arts are arts - enjoy the display or show! Why's everything gotta get complicated? Isn't the poem of poems complicated and sufficient to puzzle the hell out of everyone.

Enjoy the entertainment - yes indeed.

Comment

All of these kinds of "It's a Hoax" people have me seriously thinking about a Plan-B if I were to be so lucky as to find the chest.

My Plan-B

Take the chest and contents from where it was found.
                                Keep the contents.
                                Rehide the empty chest at another popular search location that also matches the clues where it is certain to be happened upon, or place it in Utah so it will be found there.

The point here is that all of the fame, controversy, and legal issues will be focused on the empty chest and the person who finds it. Meanwhile, I can concentrate on running my custom made to order jewelry business.

Granted, these "Hoax Conspiracy Theory" people are a nuisance sometimes.

But there are far worse real possibilities we could encounter in the Chase than them, and those people don't post a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X