Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EDITED NOT FOUND - I found the Forrest Fenn treasure near Dinosaur National Monument

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDITED NOT FOUND - I found the Forrest Fenn treasure near Dinosaur National Monument

Link removed by moderator

Respectfully, I believe FF hid what he described and I believe it was found this last summer. We likely won’t hear from the finder until next spring if ever.

Comment

So, which is it ?
      Are you saying you found the treasure, or are you saying it's a hoax ?
      Either way, you are in violation of the rules here at THOR.

The thread title says you found it, therefore you are required to submit proof.
      In your link, you say that it is a "colassol ruse", which is the same as saying that it's a hoax, and therefore, also a violation of the rules here.
      If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
      But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

What Roll Tide said. I will give a few minutes for a response......
        I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

The proof is the photo of the ox scull that I found in the location I was searching. The ox scull appears to be Fenn's metaphor for "the chest." The hoax is the notion that "the chest" contains actual gold.
          Last edited by Mary Tracy; 12-02-2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Mary Tracy hunted and came home empty...What to do?

Eat crow or cry foul...
            Last edited by Frank Bama; 12-02-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Tracy View Post
              The proof is the photo of the ox scull that I found in the location I was searching. The ox scull appears to be Fenn's metaphor for "the chest." The hoax is the notion that "the chest" contains actual gold.
              It was nice meeting you Mary Tracy; I hope you don't find another Thrill of the Chase forum to become a member of after you are banned from this one; Good Bye and have a nice day.
              Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
              Search Theme Song: Flirtin' With Disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3afKw_mcY

Comment

Horse hockey.
                I found a broken whiskey bottle at the spot the poem took me to.
                That doesn't mean the chase is a hoax either.

If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

'Splain just how a skull translates to a 'metaphor' for the chest, please...
                  I been BOTG and saw skulls too. By your reckoning there are thousands of chests hidden in the Rockies...

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
                    Respectfully, I believe FF hid what he described and I believe it was found this last summer. We likely won’t hear from the finder until next spring if ever.
                    I'd be delighted if you expanded on your thoughts...
                    How is it you came to believe that it was found?
                    Personal knowledge?
                    Do tell...

Comment

If you still think that there is a literal chest filled with gold, try searching around Vermillion Falls. You will see from my link that all the clues point there.

Comment

Buh Bye

Comment

Hi Mary, Every forum is different, but here we think the treasure actually exists. Since Forrest has indicated he will announce when the TC is found here on THOR, these posts are not allowed here. I suggest you delete this thread and get in line with the rules - where you can post in the future with a warning or I will be happy to delete it for you and this thread will be deleted with your account being inactivated.

Here are the rules:
                          https://forum.hintofriches.com/forum...ules-and-notes

I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Do whatever you want. I'm not going to change my opinion.

Comment

There's something about Mary!

Good luck to you Mary - there are other sites that might allow posting suggestions of a hoax, but not this one.
                              In my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X