Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or a ticket to a candy factory.

Comment

If he was to give up his most prize possession, it would be that first little arrowhead he found.
      The beginning and the end?

Comment

Ooo- maybe a cipher for the Voynich Manuscript.

Comment

How about an extra sandwich? And flashlight batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
            I believe it is something that forces the researcher to reveal that he has found the treasure.
            What this smart fella says!
            I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

That’s a searcher that’s gone back twice?
              re- searcher

In the Romanesque chest lays the title to the gold, he told us that over 8 years ago in the poem. Duh

That title he will be giving to the lucky finder will tell the end story of all stories. I’m sure it will include his gut feeling. It will be a New York Times bestseller and Amazon won’t be able to get enough copies from Collective Works.

It’s gonna be a madhouse I tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post

For thoughtful searchers you should try to recognize the irony (or hidden meaning). But what I could have said was a new Mercedes or maybe a new house, or a college education or a hundred gold watches. Or maybe all of the above.
                I agree with TrailBlazer about the potential of an arrowhead being in the chest; I think that would be a pretty cool addition for the finder to keep if they decide to sell the chest and rest of the contents.

Remember Forrest said, "You will like the top two treasures in the chest" The second of the two would be the thing that entices the finder to reveal the chest has been found; whatever that might be??? Deed to San Lazaro, 1933 double eagle, pink slip to "The Bullet", $100K; It's probably not any of those things; but I'm looking forward to finding out what the top two treasures are,,,,
                Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
                Search Theme Song: Flirtin' With Disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3afKw_mcY

Comment

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post

Remember Forrest said, "You will like the top two treasures in the chest" The second of the two would be the thing that entices the finder to reveal the chest has been found; whatever that might be??? Deed to San Lazaro, 1933 double eagle, pink slip to "The Bullet", $100K; It's probably not any of those things; but I'm looking forward to finding out what the top two treasures are,,,,
                  I'd forgotten that quote. So, two treasures? Didn't he say he removed some items (e.g., two watches) and replaced them with two gold mirrors?

Comment

Originally posted by nmcc View Post

I'd forgotten that quote. So, two treasures? Didn't he say he removed some items (e.g., two watches) and replaced them with two gold mirrors?
                    Yes, two watches were removed; two mirrors were added. I highly doubt the mirrors are the two treasures he was talking about when he said "You will like the top two treasures in the chest"; it's more likely that the two treasures he's referring to haven't been described by him at all. Otherwise; he would have described him when he said the quote.
                    Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
                    Search Theme Song: Flirtin' With Disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3afKw_mcY

Comment

A Grapette bottle cap encased in resin so it never rusts.
                      "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
                      And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
                      I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

Originally posted by HelenKane View Post
                        A Grapette bottle cap encased in resin so it never rusts.
                        That would have to be at least semi-transparent. Amber would be cool too.
                        AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post
                          I believe it is something that forces the researcher to reveal that he has found the treasure.
                          How would this item FORCE the "researcher" to reveal that "he" has found the treasure?

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post

For thoughtful searchers you should try to recognize the irony (or hidden meaning). But what I could have said was a new Mercedes or maybe a new house, or a college education or a hundred gold watches. Or maybe all of the above.
                            Please explain how a Gold Rolex relates to the Mercedes, etc. . . . thanks in advance.

Comment

200 billion, Id laugh. Well a guy can dream can't I. Forrest is 1 upper gotta beat Bezzos.
                              Last edited by The eventual finder; 12-06-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

If I find the chest there's going to be nothing in the box;-) just the chest golly gee looks like Forest lied, the box is worth $25,000 how much do you want IRS no problem. I am not paying taxes on 2mil js

Comment

Working...
                                X