Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No searchers confirmed as close in the last 3 or 4 years...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

I hope things work out for you.
    They will and destiny is keeping it a secret from me as to how it will all work out lol! thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tur-a-neu View Post

Seems to work until one is a victim of actual monstrous things. Why would anyone give it another try? To be mocked again and again - seems like insanity: doing the same thing (trust) again and again in hopes of a different outcome. Unless there is something that changed, why would anyone believe that the outcome would change. For me there is nothing and to help another after some rather distasteful stuff I would face hardship. Sometimes, there is enough to not believe and just to ask and no answer means (reinforces) back off and go home. Faith alone is just not sufficient - faith in what? my principles? they say to stay away from some things unless a change or a response indicates that things are 'safe' otherwise why bother . . . My fate is I always lose . . . People in general are good - but those I happen to encounter leave me victimized in many ways. I'd like to see one before I die who is actually good, good to me. It is my experience and not that of the general public. Drink not; just walk away. I don't mind the work and the ups and downs, but the results for me are relentlessly the same - 'taken' and loser. I was better off as my youth - a wall flower who just watched others live. So, I watch others blog wonders, publicize youtubes, vimeos, books, articles and reap fame and fortune. Sometimes the ship is the Titanic and I'm always on that one. lol but sad.
      Your "fate" (I actually mean future) is very much mostly in your own hands. You could be relatively optimistic instead of relatively pessimistic. That choice is also very much (or maybe totally) in your own hands. People are typically more capable than they realize -- or are willing to admit to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

Your "fate" (I actually mean future) is very much mostly in your own hands. You could be relatively optimistic instead of relatively pessimistic. That choice is also very much (or maybe totally) in your own hands. People are typically more capable than they realize -- or are willing to admit to others.
        Is self -fulfilling prophecy really prophecy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

If you think F was lying about the distances, why do you believe the chest exists? Faith is all or nothing.
          Because I've caught him in lies several times and then those lies ended up to be Clues read the book slowly you'll find them but then again maybe not. Tight focus my friend. So I guess when you get to the real spot the 200-foot 500-foot make come into play, like 200 Paces to left or west and then 500 Paces North. And let me retract there may have been people 200-500 feet but I don't dwell on everything he says I'll put it in the back of my brain and I'll probably use that 200-500 later.... I'm not saying I'm the lead Hunter but with high probability. I don't like the term lead Hunter I would just say Hunter. Lead would imply there's someone following. The rest are wondering around in the woods js

Comment

No one likes a braggart, especially one who belittles people and then tries to disguise it by polluting the situation with even more egocentric BS. This chase is not about who can prove they are the best. The treasure chest is just an item used to direct people the way FF wanted them to go, and in this instance, is to open themselves up to something they normally wouldn't have had the chance to, nor desire to do, which is go out into the wilderness. Learn, be productive and stop letting this digital world suck the soul out of your body. Idle hands are the devils playground. So with that said Mr. Hunter, if you knew the location of the TC you wouldn't be worried about those distances. Sit down, enjoy the ride and try to let people in sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

Because I've caught him in lies several times and then those lies ended up to be Clues read the book slowly you'll find them but then again maybe not. Tight focus my friend. So I guess when you get to the real spot the 200-foot 500-foot make come into play, like 200 Paces to left or west and then 500 Paces North. And let me retract there may have been people 200-500 feet but I don't dwell on everything he says I'll put it in the back of my brain and I'll probably use that 200-500 later.... I'm not saying I'm the lead Hunter but with high probability. I don't like the term lead Hunter I would just say Hunter. Lead would imply there's someone following. The rest are wondering around in the woods js
              It's entertaining to read posts from people who think they've solved the poem, and not only that, but that they're all alone in having done so. Dollars to donuts you aren't even in the right state, TEF.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                What if the thinker that finds the box is SO abstract in thought that they did it backwards?
                Like an ouroboros?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

It's entertaining to read posts from people who think they've solved the poem, and not only that, but that they're all alone in having done so. Dollars to donuts you aren't even in the right state, TEF.
                  And they are in abundant supply lately. There are so many people who think they've got this thing completely solved that I'm surprised a Starbucks hasn't opened at the final location.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar Bolt View Post

And they are in abundant supply lately. There are so many people who think they've got this thing completely solved that I'm surprised a Starbucks hasn't opened at the final location.
                    that’s the final challenge. You have to order plain espresso. None of those frilly foo-foo drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Like an ouroboros?
                      In that case, they could have started at any point and worked either way.
                      And I actually think that's possible (although dependent entirely on luck), just even more unlikely than starting with the correct WWWH (the first clue, per Forrest).

And we all know how hard it is for everyone else to find WWWH.
                      AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

In that case, they could have started at any point and worked either way.
                        And I actually think that's possible (although dependent entirely on luck), just even more unlikely than starting with the correct WWWH (the first clue, per Forrest).

And we all know how hard it is for everyone else to find WWWH.
                        I like how you snuck “everyone else” in there...

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

The person who truly solves the poem would NEVER claim they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

Agreed.

He who knows the secret does not speak.
                            He who speaks does not know the secret.
                            If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
                            But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

He who doesn't know, doesn't speak the secret. But neither does the one who does know. Deceptions, ignorance, life stories... should all be here since we are not able to kick around the science of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Anon Anon View Post

I disagree... I have solved it! There you go... remember the name!

Comment

Working...
                                X