Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Blaze and Double Omega

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Or a oldsmobile omega it's not visible though, botg only, no google, hidden not buried. Big bad junkyard dogs are guarding it. #toomantomegas clues lead hundreds of feet to 79 omega didn't want it to be it but it was there and it's a factual omega. Forrest is cleaver maybe this is why nobody has found it.#imagination. It fits all the criteria.& few hundred feet from Clues, it's old. It may or maybe correct.Sorry I will not tell the color. It's at the border of 1 of the search states. Good thing I'm a car guy. Maybe that's what the flashlight and sandwiches for go at night and dog comes after you give him a sandwich. And get f out of there. These cars ain't going nowhere for a long time probably forever.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
      Or a oldsmobile omega it's not visible though, botg only, no google, hidden not buried. Big bad junkyard dogs are guarding it. #toomantomegas clues lead hundreds of feet to 79 omega didn't want it to be it but it was there and it's a factual omega.


      It looked like a 79 Chevy Nova to me. But I guess I didn't get close enough to see the Olds badges on it because I didn't want to get near those dogs wearing only my underwear.



      In case you were wondering why I was out there near those junk cars in my underwear, I'll tell you. Tarry Scant.


      You see everyone that thinks Tarry Scant means "Linger Briefly" and move on, don't hang around. Well my friend they are wrong. It's the other way around.

      Tarry Scant means to walk slowly in your underwear if you want to find the chest.

      Think about it. If you are only wearing your underwear, we would say your clothing is "scant" wouldn't we?

      And Tarry means linger.


      So Tarry Scant means to hang around, linger, walk slowly in your underwear.


      I just wasn't expecting those dogs to be there and it's hard to carry a sandwich when you don't have any pockets to put it in.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Covert One View Post

        Guy from Denver / Wandering Lost - you're back....
        Man, you guys are good. You must be treasure hunters or something
        I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
          Double omegas interesting, I wonder if there's two double omegas and a single omega. Every good treasure hunt has got booby traps and trickery. Obviously Forrest Fenn does not have a dangerous booby trap more like a laugh at yourself moment.
          Sometimes I jest so that you will not always know when I am serious.

          With that said, the Double Omega represents two different possible endings.

          These two different possible endings can have many connotations, but I think most of them can be summarized simply as success or failure.

          But before you can have an ending...

          Remember there can only be ONE Alpha. Otherwise it isn't an Alpha.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by kpro View Post
            Man, you guys are good. You must be treasure hunters or something
            Pretty sure PAPA_TIDE is actually a detective in real life. That dude doesn't miss much. I like to imagine his posts narrated in the voice of an old, pulpy gumshoe, or maybe Columbo-like character.
            When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post



              It looked like a 79 Chevy Nova to me. But I guess I didn't get close enough to see the Olds badges on it because I didn't want to get near those dogs wearing only my underwear.



              In case you were wondering why I was out there near those junk cars in my underwear, I'll tell you. Tarry Scant.


              You see everyone that thinks Tarry Scant means "Linger Briefly" and move on, don't hang around. Well my friend they are wrong. It's the other way around.

              Tarry Scant means to walk slowly in your underwear if you want to find the chest.

              Think about it. If you are only wearing your underwear, we would say your clothing is "scant" wouldn't we?

              And Tarry means linger.


              So Tarry Scant means to hang around, linger, walk slowly in your underwear.


              I just wasn't expecting those dogs to be there and it's hard to carry a sandwich when you don't have any pockets to put it in.
              Haha I'm the butt of the joke I can take it but you don't know the first part of the story. There's one in billions chance that the first part should of happened, which is what led me there. I'm sure that chain of events will come out in time. Promise to by the book it'll be based on true events. Wood woof lassie come here girl what's that Timmy's stuck in a well.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

                Haha I'm the butt of the joke I can take it but you don't know the first part of the story. There's one in billions chance that the first part should of happened, which is what led me there. I'm sure that chain of events will come out in time. Promise to by the book it'll be based on true events. Wood woof lassie come here girl what's that Timmy's stuck in a well.
                I survived 3 lighting strikes in one storm back in the early 1980's.

                What are the odds on that?

                The first one was an NDE experience.

                Everything since then have been bonus years for me. ;-)

                Too many people take this life way too serious to much of the time.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by LurkerMike View Post

                  I survived 3 lighting strikes in one storm back in the early 1980's.

                  What are the odds on that?

                  The first one was an NDE experience.

                  Everything since then have been bonus years for me. ;-)

                  Too many people take this life way too serious to much of the time.
                  You must be one lucky guy!
                  AKA: Buckeye Bob

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

                    You must be one lucky guy!
                    Oh, puh-leeeze! It's strange to me whenever someone who got injured -- by not being sensible -- is called lucky. I'M lucky! I don't go outside in thunderstorms!
                    (Maybe I'm lucky to have COMMON SENSE.)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

                      Oh, puh-leeeze! It's strange to me whenever someone who got injured -- by not being sensible -- is called lucky. I'M lucky! I don't go outside in thunderstorms!
                      (Maybe I'm lucky to have COMMON SENSE.)
                      The joke is that he got hit by lightening 3 times, and I'm calling him lucky.
                      I should have included a smiley or an "lol". I think I caught you between laughs. lol
                      AKA: Buckeye Bob

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

                        The joke is that he got hit by lightening 3 times, and I'm calling him lucky.
                        I should have included a smiley or an "lol". I think I caught you between laughs. lol
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ots370M__65841.1410905707.386.513.jpg?c=2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	68776

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X