The Blaze and Double Omega

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blaze and Double Omega

The Blaze is the first Omega. The second Omega is reliant on the word that is key. That Omega marks the spot.

Do you know the connection between the Blaze and the first Omega?

no clue what that connection would be. A flash of light may be helpful. Ute people may know the answer, it goes with the creation story.

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
      The second Omega is reliant on the word that is key. That Omega marks the spot.
      According to your other post the keyword is wood. Are you looking for an omega carved into the bark of a tree?

Comment

I was never convinced key word/s were all that useful. Seemed like a good way for Forrest to keep people all wrapped up in a cocoon of their own confusion.

Personally, I'd just be happy to find somewhere to put my change. I'd be embarrassed for all my clink-clink-clinking to attract Cthulhu cult members out there in the trees.
        When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

The Blaze is the first Omega. The second Omega is reliant on the word that is key. That Omega marks the spot.

If you already know the answer, why ask us?

Comment

My theory is that one of the omegas is just "the end". Almost every one knows that can be a meaning of the Omega. The second one is much more tricky. I think that second one is something that is related to omega, and if you can figure out what, it can help point you to the end. But you can find the end without knowing what the second one is. When you get to the end you'll realize what that other thing is and wonder why you didn't see it before. Both omegas are at the end and yes they are near, at, or are the blaze. All IMO of course.
            "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
            And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
            I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

The blaze is not the first omega.

Yes; I do; thank you for asking.
              Favorite ff quote: ".... When these guys are making a mistake I don’t want to interrupt them." -ff
              Search Theme Song: Flirtin' With Disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci3afKw_mcY

Comment

Excuse my ignorance, would you mind telling me what the “double omega” reference is?

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo View Post
                  Excuse my ignorance, would you mind telling me what the “double omega” reference is?
                  At the end of the book The Thrill of the Chase are two omega symbols side by side. People have speculated that they are clues as to finding the treasure.
                  "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
                  And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
                  I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

They could just be a pair of horseshoes you know...

Did Forrest ever say the word "Omega"?

If he did I challenge anyone to find a cite for it because I can't.

My thinking is this word "Omega" has been introduced into Chase lore by someone other than Forrest Fenn.

Think about that.

Comment

Yes LurkerMike, he did -- on Mysterious Writings: "The relevance of the double omegas will go to the grave with the man who wrote the poem. f"

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                        Yes LurkerMike, he did -- on Mysterious Writings: "The relevance of the double omegas will go to the grave with the man who wrote the poem. f"
                        Thanks!

So is he hinting that they are tombstones?

Comment

seems to me i remember him saying that when we find out what the omegas mean we may be disappointed.

Comment

I don't concern myself with the omegas; they aren't in the poem, and while they are in at least 3 of Forrest's books, one of those books has nothing to do with the Chase.

Comment

Originally posted by rapala67 View Post
                              seems to me i remember him saying that when we find out what the omegas mean we may be disappointed.
                              I was:

Comment

Working...
                              X