Lead Searcher part too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Searcher part too

I am reading that some people believe there is a “lead searcher”. Would you folks be so kind and tell me what you have seen or heard that leads you to believe someone is getting close. I can’t recall anything that leads me to concur. I guess there is the gut feeling comment. I am lost and could use some help.
    thank you. Tim

Originally posted by TimW View Post
    I am reading that some people believe there is a “lead searcher”. Would you folks be so kind and tell me what you have seen or heard that leads you to believe someone is getting close. I can’t recall anything that leads me to concur. I guess there is the gut feeling comment. I am lost and could use some help.
    thank you. Tim
    I'd suggest using Dal and Jenny's sites, reviewing new Scrapbooks and Featured Questions from June 15th, 2018 to the present.

Ignore Mr. Fenn's "hunch" comment from February...that was truly just a hunch.

I believe that you can see a logical progression, particularly in the Featured Questions.

Good luck,

CJ

Edit: There may be a "Lead Searcher" but the person in front is the "Hunter" (could also be Finder, but not yet Retriever). I use Hunter after an article from early July...that is my opinion, since it was stated in that article that Fenn stated that one Hunter...some discount the word Hunter because it was not in quotes but I have my reasons for believing it was Mr. Fenn who used that word.
    Last edited by cj1066; 11-03-2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I read dals and Jenny’s webpage. I just don’t recall any specific comments by Forrest that indicated a “leader”. I will go back and reevaluate.
      Thanks
      Tim

Comment

I read dals and Jenny’s webpage. I just don’t recall any specific comments by Forrest that indicated a “leader”. I will go back and reevaluate.
        Thanks
        Tim
        Well, I'd say you have a good 9 months to review that material.

Regards,

CJ

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about the progress of others. The chest is still out there, so everyone still has a shot, and better yet everyone's got probably 6 months to reboot their solutions. Read EVERYTHING. All three books, all the Scrapbooks, Vignettes, Speed Bumps, Weekly Words, Six Questions, shared emails, etc., and rewatch/listen to videos and podcasts from yesteryear.

Comment

I don’t know if there is a lead searcher. That was probably a stupid guess on my part. I was assuming that someone this past year made some good progress, with his activity following Easter 2017 and on. But nobody really knows if anyone is closer. There is no lead searcher until the chest is discovered. I didn’t mean to insinuate that anyone is lagging behind another. We are all equal on this exact day. And that’s good! Not bad.

We are all lead searchers today. How’s that sound?

Comment

Until you wake up and hear the chest has been found from the mouth of ff, Keep searching. The lead chaser, is a wind up IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninety View Post
                Until you wake up and hear the chest has been found from the mouth of ff, Keep searching. The lead chaser, is a wind up IMO.
                I've only heard rumors of a lead searcher. There are lots if rumors in Fennville. What makes anybody thi k this person is real?

Comment

thank you. Tim
                  Maybe it's not lead, but lead...as in weighted down...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                    I wouldn't worry too much about the progress of others. The chest is still out there, so everyone still has a shot, and better yet everyone's got probably 6 months to reboot their solutions. Read EVERYTHING. All three books, all the Scrapbooks, Vignettes, Speed Bumps, Weekly Words, Six Questions, shared emails, etc., and rewatch/listen to videos and podcasts from yesteryear.
                    Great advice!

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                      I don’t know if there is a lead searcher. That was probably a stupid guess on my part. I was assuming that someone this past year made some good progress, with his activity following Easter 2017 and on. But nobody really knows if anyone is closer. There is no lead searcher until the chest is discovered. I didn’t mean to insinuate that anyone is lagging behind another. We are all equal on this exact day. And that’s good! Not bad.

We are all lead searchers today. How’s that sound?

"...But nobody really knows if anyone is closer...."

Mr. Fenn knows.

"...There is no lead searcher until the chest is discovered..."

That there is a lead searcher may not be known to the larger community until the announcement of retrieval, but that does not mean there is no lead searcher.

"...We are all equal on this exact day..."

Only in that none of us is in possession of the chest.

Though we may not all be lead searchers today, we certainly have time to get caught up. How we use that time will make the difference.

Regards,

CJ

Comment

Absolutely. We are all equal, no one got to pick... how you play your hand. That's up to you...

Comment

Fenn said we are dealt 4 cards and a Joker.
                          Joker- J(hook) ok e(e's) r(are)
                          in redneck shorthand, he's telling us e's are wild...
                          Jus sa n... that's one theory.
                          Last edited by Castellaw1685; 11-03-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cj1066 View Post

I'd suggest using Dal and Jenny's sites, reviewing new Scrapbooks and Featured Questions from June 15th, 2018 to the present.

Ignore Mr. Fenn's "hunch" comment from February...that was truly just a hunch.

I believe that you can see a logical progression, particularly in the Featured Questions.

Good luck,

CJ

Edit: There may be a "Lead Searcher" but the person in front is the "Hunter" (could also be Finder, but not yet Retriever). I use Hunter after an article from early July...that is my opinion, since it was stated in that article that Fenn stated that one Hunter...some discount the word Hunter because it was not in quotes but I have my reasons for believing it was Mr. Fenn who used that word.
                            The Hunter come from old Germanic meaning diligent pursuer

Comment

The scuttlebutt around the rectory is that there are hoards of Chinese regulars storming towards the boarder as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X