No announcement yet.

Butterbee's, Cannon Ball Run!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190108-124433_Instagram.jpg Views:	1 Size:	71.9 KB ID:	73866
    love is sometimes unpredictable, wild, adventurous. Believe I'll pick up some flowers on the way home...

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-08-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• 3- Not far, but too far to walk. Put in below the home of Brown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190109-100823_Google.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	74048

Let's start with 'home of Brown', a person's last name would be too easy on the imagination. Capital B, big B, stands out like a billboard. Just so happens the town of Mammoth is the first seat (or capital), where the first National park was started. Not just in the US but in the world. It can be seen as the spot where all those Brown signs originated. Lastly, the Biggest brown land mammal was the Woolly Mammoth.

Name:	Screenshot_20190109-100923_Google.jpg
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	74049

Looking at possible common abbrivations. Br-own, 'brother' owned comes to mind or 'best regards' own. On another level- be established regiment guards around within. If you don't get it, no worries, Big brother's got your back...

Name:	Screenshot_20190109-102226_Google.jpg
Size:	320.5 KB
ID:	74050
      'Not far, but too far to walk.' Could go with taking the canyon or below the home of Brown. Works either way... You may have read the hint about 66,000 links or 8.25 miles. I was a bit astonished when first discovering the drive from Mammoth to our 'put in' (and no place for the meek) is exactly 8.25 miles.
      It's a shame the Sheepeaters with their ingenious bows, paid the ultimate price, for the enjoyment of the rest of the people...

https://youtu.be/0sCgqCcktxE

Next time you see a brown sign, thank an Indian...

Comment

• https://youtu.be/AdKNlGfkyhc

Tear down the wall!
        But if you're going to build one....
        Make it a solar wall, with high speed rail along the top. Make a deal to share the electric with the other side. And if someone is caught on either side illegally, put them to work, on the wall... But really do fences make good neighbors?
        my 2 sense...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190110-071707_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	431.5 KB ID:	74224
        https://youtu.be/_FrOQC-zEog

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-10-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• The hunt? ...we are all hunters really. Whether it is for groceries, nice clothes, fortune, fame, truth, a better way...
          No doubt they will be sorting and talking about some of this for years to come...
          Our diversity is what makes us strong.

Name:	tusc.jpg
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	74234
          "THERE WAS NO RACIAL INTERMINGLING. There were no half-breed Indians." This is a quote from a July 29, 1915 edition of The Windsor Ledger in Bertie County, North Carolina. It's certainly no easy task to "confirm" Native American ancestry in this area. However, from multiple records it is plain to see that there were mixed-race inhabitants…

Comment

• 4- From there it's no place for the meek, the end is ever drawing nigh;

8.25 miles south of the home of Brown (Mammoth), is a turn off for the picnic area of Sheepeater Cliff.
            Children and adults are allowed to climb on the basalt columns (look at the chest). Almost seems like
            too good of a clue. Because "meek" and "sheep" go hand in hand...

Click image for larger version  Name:	meek.jpg Views:	1 Size:	253.5 KB ID:	74277

Click image for larger version  Name:	meek4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.3 KB ID:	74278

A name like Sheep-Eater-Cliff is certainly no place for the meek or the sheep. But what a wonderful hike
            along the river. Not technically a park trail, but made by curious folks, and fisherman over the years. It's
            really hard to say where the human trail ends and the elk trails begin. There are wonderful falls, and
            no ropes...

There are many end drawings of nigh. You just have to look from the sky.

But really, we are here to look out for one another,
            especially the meek. May random acts of
            kindness, be less random
            in our future.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-10-2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• 5- The semicolon
              After nigh, we have the ";" at face value believe it works as a visual aid, as to the rough shape you should first look for.
              As written and hidden within the word, see my co. 1 on; One Horse Land and Cattle Company
              or- see my col. on,
              This is important. Before the chase even began:
              https://mysteriouswritings.com/jerem...john-overlock/

This is your cue, to start looking from above. The drawing of an end,
              a horse and a relation to POW/ MIA respectively.

Click image for larger version  Name:	POW-MIA-12x18.jpg Views:	1 Size:	44.5 KB ID:	74378

This hits home. It took about 15 years for agent orange to catch up to my father.
              He always said "All I want is for you to have it better than me."

All this from a semicolon; you better believe it.
              If given an inch, I'll show you a mile.
              Do something good today.
              And thank a Vet.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-11-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• My grandfather they say was one heck of a fly fisherman. This helped keep my dad
                and family fed and alive... My father preferred cat fishin with a bottom rig stuck in
                the ground. While using a Zebco 33 to go for pan fish closer to the shore. These days
                I prefer bow fishing, and I'm working on my fly technique... But if I was a catfish...

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-11-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• There are often signs around, subtly telling us what might be important, and which way to go.
                  One day when I was young walking a creek bed looking for cork bottles and horseshoes. Just
                  down stream from an old dump sight. Along an overgrown corduroy road near my grandparents
                  house. I looked up at a huge beech tree along its edge. There was a carving from the early 1890's
                  the date, initials, and a last name. The name looked familiar, and I thought it may be someone
                  buried behind my parents house. I scurried out of the ankle deep cool water put my shoes back
                  on and through the woods to investigate in the small graveyard.
                  Sure enough, there was his name. He had died at the age of 17 the very next year... His father
                  and mother had lived long into their 90's, his sister only until 2. Showing my incredible find to my
                  parents, my mom swore it was the same tree she had crashed into as a young girl slay riding and
                  broke her leg. Though neither her or her siblings ever noticed the carving on the tree. For some years
                  after that strange ghostly things would happen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Cuthbert-Skull-and-Crossbones.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.6 KB ID:	74404

Well many years passed then just a couple of years ago, I did a google search on the young man's
                  father's name and the town name nearby. To my surprise I found a guy's web page who was tracing
                  his families history. There on his page was a picture of the man buried in my parent's back yard.
                  Along with the story of his life, he had lost a leg in the civil war, had come back and worked at the
                  nearby mill. The last part of his story simply said "I wish I knew where he is buried". So I looked
                  his ancestor up and found an email address. I sent him an email about finding the carving on the
                  tree and a picture of his ancestor's headstone. We became quick friends online and correspond
                  from time to time. But the story doesn't end there...

Name:	Screenshot_20190112-072655_Chrome.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	74550

About 6 months after I found him online, my wife and I drove a couple hundred miles away for
                  a weekend that included going to a Gary Clark Jr. concert... Well as I'm standing near the bathrooms
                  waiting on my woman and overlooking the thousands of people.. My eyes were drawn to a group
                  of 7 men about 50 yards in front of me drinking beer and being social. I spot the descendant
                  of the small family buried in my parents back yard! So I walk up to the guy and his buddies and
                  I proclaim to him "I know where your great uncle is hiding". Bewilderment turned to smiles within
                  about 2 seconds. We talked and drank discussed the chances then went our separate ways. Such
                  is life pay attention, talk and listen to the old folks, alive or on the flip side and sometimes you might get a reward.

https://youtu.be/M-C-IbkuNWs

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-12-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• 6- There'll be no paddle up your creek, just heavy loads and water high.

If you follow the trail along the river past the roaring falls and past a field
                    of boulders (heavy loads). Eventually you will see the mouth of an unnamed
                    creek across the river. This creek just happens to go all the way back up to
                    a foot shaped lake, Obsidian Lake. As mentioned before the fact that Forrest
                    never mentioned the wonder of the great Obsidian cliff, and how hundreds of
                    pounds of Obsidian from that cliff ended up in the mounds of Ohio...

Click image for larger version  Name:	hqdefault.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.6 KB ID:	74439
                    and scientists from The Denver Museum checking it out after the fire in '88...

Click image for larger version  Name:	paulo-coelho-428381.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	74440

Water high, has more to do with the blaze, as it is the last thing mentioned before
                    the blaze. Cease, gaze, and peace, also have to do with the blaze... So strange,
                    I'm at a loss for words. Hard to type when your horse keeps moving..
                    Don't type and ride.. That's what Redford might say.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-11-2019, 03:15 PM. Reason: I don't want to talk about it.

Comment

• RL has good taste in flowers and motorcycles..
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190111-210658_Instagram.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.8 KB ID:	74507
                      About the same color I bought for my wife at the beginning of this page.. interesting. Somebody should keep an eye on him.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190111-210916_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	74508
                      Anyway, maybe if I keep buying her flowers every once in awhile. . She'll let me rent a Harley;

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190111-210559_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	116.9 KB ID:	74509
                      Once she feels the freedom of air whipping through her hair... It might just evoke the timeless essence of falling in love

Here's to hoping!

https://youtu.be/GyfD_jgxIuo
                      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-11-2019, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Time for some Willie, Ray..
                        Until then, Believe I should practice some punctuation and fall asleep watching a good movie. Y'all take care.

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-12-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• 7- If you've been wise and found the blaze,

It's right under your nose... if you're 500 feet up. Just past the creek and just before the river bends to the north..
                          He always mentions horses with blazes. I picture a big red horse running through a field.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-080958_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	495.5 KB ID:	74563

There's great symbolism with horsepower...
                          http://www.pure-spirit.com/more-anim...orse-symbolism

There are different shapes of blazes on some horses noses..
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-081345_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	340.6 KB ID:	74564 some have racing stripes, some have star shapes

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-081912_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.0 KB ID:	74565 Believe it shows some of the horses individuality and personality. All are beautiful, some blazes are hidden within.

https://youtu.be/eV89InWOENc

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                            There are often signs around, subtly telling us what might be important, and which way to go.
                            One day when I was young walking a creek bed looking for cork bottles and horseshoes. Just
                            down stream from an old dump sight. Along an overgrown corduroy road near my grandparents
                            house. I looked up at a huge beech tree along its edge. There was a carving from the early 1890's
                            the date, initials, and a last name. The name looked familiar, and I thought it may be someone
                            buried behind my parents house. I scurried out of the ankle deep cool water put my shoes back
                            on and through the woods to investigate in the small graveyard.
                            Sure enough, there was his name. He had died at the age of 17 the very next year... His father
                            and mother had lived long into their 90's, his sister only until 2. Showing my incredible find to my
                            parents, my mom swore it was the same tree she had crashed into as a young girl slay riding and
                            broke her leg. Though neither her or her siblings ever noticed the carving on the tree. For some years
                            after that strange ghostly things would happen.

Click image for larger version Name:	Cuthbert-Skull-and-Crossbones.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.6 KB ID:	74404

Well many years passed then just a couple of years ago, I did a google search on the young man's
                            father's name and the town name nearby. To my surprise I found a guy's web page who was tracing
                            his families history. There on his page was a picture of the man buried in my parent's back yard.
                            Along with the story of his life, he had lost a leg in the civil war, had come back and worked at the
                            nearby mill. The last part of his story simply said "I wish I knew where he is buried". So I looked
                            his ancestor up and found an email address. I sent him an email about finding the carving on the
                            tree and a picture of his ancestor's headstone. We became quick friends online and correspond
                            from time to time. But the story doesn't end there...

Name:	Screenshot_20190112-072655_Chrome.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	74550

About 6 months after I found him online, my wife and I drove a couple hundred miles away for
                            a weekend that included going to a Gary Clark Jr. concert... Well as I'm standing near the bathrooms
                            waiting on my woman and overlooking the thousands of people.. My eyes were drawn to a group
                            of 7 men about 50 yards in front of me drinking beer and being social. I spot the descendant
                            of the small family buried in my parents back yard! So I walk up to the guy and his buddies and
                            I proclaim to him "I know where your great uncle is hiding". Bewilderment turned to smiles within
                            about 2 seconds. We talked and drank discussed the chances then went our separate ways. Such
                            is life pay attention, talk and listen to the old folks, alive or on the flip side and sometimes you might get a reward.

https://youtu.be/M-C-IbkuNWs

Great story!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoKi
                              Hey castle, great clip. any more stories about your uncle?
                              Do, but have reservations... I'll change the names for current security reasons. Even so please understand, have respect and consider these copywrited unless given permission. I'll talk with the old man tonight and ask what he thinks, before sharing more of his work... thanks for the intrest.
                              https://youtu.be/J78J-6PbhVo

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-104545_Word.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.2 KB ID:	74597
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-104615_Word.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.0 KB ID:	74594
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-104633_Word.jpg Views:	1 Size:	95.0 KB ID:	74595
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-104646_Word.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.0 KB ID:	74598
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190112-104723_Word.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.4 KB ID:	74596

Last edited by Castellaw1685; 01-12-2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• I can relate to Lizzy laughing so hard that they called it temporary insanity lol I love a good story

Comment

Working...
                                X