No announcement yet.

Butterbee's, Cannon Ball Run!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like you description of being with family in the ole pickup. Reminded me of an old picture.
    Good day

Comment

• Has anyone looked at the Grand Prismatic as a clue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
        An omega and a blaze, not only on shoes but even on rugs... Mr Lauren have you been talking with Mr f again?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181115-142754_Google.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	66903
        I have not fully figured out the Ralph Lauren Connection.

Comment

• Believe they knew each other and hatched a plan way before the chase began. He always mentions RL when asked about how the idea started, or the indian headdress when searchers or reporters visit his home, even blames Lauren sometimes.

Name:	Screenshot_20181203-225812_Chrome.jpg
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	68418

that's from a 2014 article:

https://www.backpacker.com/stories/x...​​​​

Seems to me Fenn is the conductor of this train, Lauren owns the railroad and is happily hidden, shoveling coal in a crisp uniform, without even breaking a sweat...
          I have the utmost respect for them both. Especially since my VW bug just stalled on the tracks.

Comment

• From hemispheres magazine:

Name:	Screenshot_20181204-074407_Drive.jpg
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	68434

Comment

• You know that feeling when you walk in your room or come home and know something is eschew...
              It could be an item not where you left it or feel you need to scratch where there is no itch...
              Well that's kinda the feeling I get when reading many of Fenn's stories. Now I've been putting the chase on the back burner lately and just noticed his recent post:
              https://dalneitzel.com/2018/12/05/sc...ed-ninetyfive/
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181207-001351_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	68715

When things don't add up, there must be more to the equation, a hint, a tangent...
              Haha, first line "made this video privately"
              ...doesn't look so private.
              Then, making a political statement... With her political opposite? (Though they may agree on Israel) They are as different as the red and blue tree balls at the top of the page. Similar, yet polar-express opposites.
              Chemistry, "Movement", arrested, appear to be key words. It's the words within the words that give the message... but really, I applaud Suzanne for standing up for her opinion, her own drum. Against the grain is what our country was built on. And Barry, well I'd vote for him (if he's running for vice on her ticket).
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181206-233449_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.2 KB ID:	68716
              Lol, Who says we can't have a right and a left on the same team? Maybe we'd get more done with 2 arms?
              As for me I'm somewhere in center field. Believe the late great George Bush was a great fisherman, president, and family man. We need more like him, and I think he was somewhere in the middle. Like Forrest Fenn sitting between Suzanne Somers and Ralph Lauren. Yet they'd all get along...
              What if we gave everyday people the power to vote on every bill that came up locally or nationally? With today's technology it's certainly possible.. What if there were no political factions?
              Our forefathers at first warned against political parties. Then many went and joined them...
              Though I believe they would want our government to evolve with technology. The power to go to the people, for the people, by the people.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181207-011725_Gallery.jpg Views:	1 Size:	95.8 KB ID:	68717

Well said, and I hope y'all have a good morning. Back to the woods I'll go. Frostier the better, old bucks have to move in the cold. Momma will keep the home fires burning and await tails from the forest.
              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 12-07-2018, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Recently I mentioned the significance of 9 and 9.06 miles to the search area from the Roosevelt Arch area. Seems some already knew that 9 is an important number in the chase:

Name:	Screenshot_20181210-113145_Chrome.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	68965

Then there's the recent ads that pop up on my screen:

Name:	Screenshot_20181209-214425_Facebook.jpg
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	68966
                Mr Lauren gives out all kinds of clues. Y'all should pay attention to his recent hints:

Name:	Screenshot_20181209-214259_Facebook.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	68967

There's at least 3 hints on that jacket. Confirmation comes in many forms, the landscape, the duds, the numbers and the measurements. Ok well I'm working on my honeydew list so I can get back in the woods. Y'all have a good day.

Comment

• PS- I'd say there's a bit of a pirate in Mr. Lauren too, haha!
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181209-171552_Facebook.jpg Views:	1 Size:	48.3 KB ID:	68969
                  wink
                  Last edited by Castellaw1685; 12-10-2018, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• You may have missed this one from the Women's section:

https://www.ralphlauren.com/women-cl...&webcat=search

questing song: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PUdyuKaGQd4

Comment

• That's a portrait of RL, though it does have a likeness of Fenn. After seeing the price, ordering nine of them, it's a bargain. You're avatar tells me you might like the hat.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181210-230419_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	69010
                      Where did you find your avatar?
                      just curious
                      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 12-10-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Reminds me of this one

Name:	Screenshot_20181210-231049_Google.jpg
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	69012

Comment

• Never mind, found it. Very interesting, it's 9 feet long. Then the mention of "bows" and bells. Intriguing.

Name:	Screenshot_20181210-231440_Chrome.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	69016
                          y'all have a good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                            Never mind, found it. Very interesting, it's 9 feet long. Then the mention of "bows" and bells. Intriguing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181210-231440_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	69016
                            y'all have a good night.
                            Did you see the stained glass? I actually didn’t know it is 9 feet long or destroyed in 1666. That is intriguing.

also- how do you know whom the portrait depicts? I couldn’t find any info, just the uncanny resemblance to our confirmation bias. The salamander is cool- but always reminds me of burning books (sad). I agree about the price, I buy 90% of my clothing (what little I do buy) from thrift stores. You can find nice stuff though if you hunt well. I’ve found Armani dresses and a green JonesNY suit that has always been my lucky interview suit. Feel blessed I wear jeans, T-shirt’s and sneakers to work now- huge plus for me. Perhaps the finder will get a RL discount,
                            Last edited by Rose Livingstone; 12-11-2018, 12:21 AM.
                            questing song: https://youtube.com/watch?v=PUdyuKaGQd4

Comment

• Irrelevant to the Chase, but I ran into Ralph Lauren in one of his RL Polo Outlets in southern New Hampshire (or was it VT?) back in the late 80s. It was fall (sweater weather) and I was sifting through stacks of his fabulous sweaters, holding them up to myself to check size, when he appeared quite out of nowhere -- actually WEARING the exact design I happened to hold in my hands! I recognized him instantly out of the corner of my eye, and as he turned to walk down my aisle, spotting me for the first time, I turned slowly toward him (still holding that same sweater), smiled, and said with a straight face, "It looks better on you."

I wish I could remember his immediate reply because it was funny, but I was so star-struck just shaking his hand that it's lost to time.

But I remember this much: he was shopping with several family members, and I asked him, "So how does that work? I mean, whatd'ya do, walk up to the cashier with your purchases and say 'Charge it to *me*?" I think I actually got a sheepish grin out of him as he said something like, "I don't know, I've never tried before!"

I've liked the man ever since, and to this day I still have my doubts that the 20ish cashier even knew who he was.

Final note: that man does not age.

Comment

• Yes the line drawing on the sweater is based off of this photo I believe. He is involved in the chase far more than people realize, but he's got a lot going on and no one probably asks him about it. .
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181211-113132_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	69052

and the entrance to the tower is wonderful, symbolic meanings abound

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181210-232724_Chrome.jpg Views:	1 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	69053
                                Masonic, no doubt.
                                Last edited by Castellaw1685; 12-11-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X