Butterbee's, Cannon Ball Run!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butterbee's, Cannon Ball Run!

I'd really like to see this hunt over sooner than later, for everyone's sake... within the next year sounds like a winner. I'm in no position to go until next year.
    So how about this, daily I will gradually show the solve in order as it should go. Like Johnny Cash, one piece at a time... But, I gotta know at least a few people can make it to northern Yellowstone area within the next week. If you can, then send me a private message with some of your story. If I get at least a few that can go, I will give them the info I will post a day early.
    I know, sounds crazy, but it will become quite evident it is the correct solution, to the foot. It's more amazing than anyone would guess. Of course this took a lot of hard work, effort and fun to figure out. Half of whatever is in the box is more than fair, and yes I will have to trust a stranger. We all do sometimes. There's a little snow in the forecast but not much and the hike is not bad, and less than 3/4 of a mile.
    I just have to know there will be at least a few who have the means, if confronted with irrefutable evidence. Anyone?
    t
    Last edited by Castellaw1685; 11-04-2018, 08:30 PM.

Farce - IMO, sorry.

Comment

That's ok, I respect your opinion, Sierra. Keep an open mind, and an eye on this thread. My challenge will be to convince you. My goal to finish it, and share one unbelievable story. After 8 years I'd be more than skeptical too... but it will be easier to convince than you'd think. Once 2 important keys are revealed, no doubt. I'm no better than anyone else, just observant and unwilling to give up.

Comment

Y A W W W N N . . . (again) . . . but at least you have an avatar.

Comment

There is a heck of a lot more snow in Yellowstone then you think. You are going to have to have snow machines.

Comment

OP, HA H A A A! ) At least someone is listening... Wha? Where is your avatar? ...well if you need one, I do like to share. Here ya go:
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20181029-200104_Google.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.0 KB ID:	63961
            whatta ya think?
            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-29-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WanderingLost View Post
              There is a heck of a lot more snow in Yellowstone then you think. You are going to have to have snow machines.
              If you think you're going to get anyone to change their mind about their solve, good luck with that.

Comment

Take a look at the cameras for the north and west entrances. Looks ok...?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

If you think you're going to get anyone to change their mind about their solve, good luck with that.
                  Straight out of left field, pop fly, out.

How does a weather condition warning turn into trying to alter somebody's solution? Just offer it as a friendly heads up in this forum I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                    Take a look at the cameras for the north and west entrances. Looks ok...?
                    The roads are slick to snow packed in spots, but once you get off if the road the snow is 6 to 12 inches deep. Snow shoes or x-skis are a good idea.

Comment

I should be more specific, the north entrance at Gardiner looks ok for now, and is important. I will show a spot that is without a doubt key, tomorrow. Three have PM'd me today, so they already know... hopefully, this will go well and they get some rest tonight. Though it may be hard.

Comment

I must have missed the word drawing in the poem

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1982.jpg Views:	2 Size:	102.2 KB ID:	64066Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1997.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	64067Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1981.jpg Views:	3 Size:	110.3 KB ID:	64068
                          W/L, you're timing is perfect, wow oh my! You're post at 3.14.... is a bullseye pi !!! Now please allow me explain why. There's a Silver Gate after the rabbit hole, with great bolders all around. Just past the Mammoth and just before the Golden gate, well out of town...
                          As he has gone alone in there, so have "eye". This eye is key, it sees all, in a very unique way... It is exactly 3.14 miles from that silver gate. Exactly 17 miles to the inch, from an Artist's point (thank you Mr Sloane!). Exactly 85 miles to the doorstep of Buffalo Bill's great museum (whoop! we should, dance!). Exactly a quarter, (or 25 miles) to an important intersection, in Yellowstone West.
                          Oh! But it doesn't end there, this spot is unique indeed... Exactly 28 miles to the intersection by the fishing bridge. 87 miles to the end of the runway in Cody. From this eye directly south, it's exactly 32 miles to the edge of Shoshone lake, when there's no drought (thank you Buddha). Exactly 4 miles to the great foot shaped Obsidian lake with it's gnarly toenails. The Roosevelt Arch, well evidently they put it in the wrong spot, at just over 9 miles, but that's ok. Mr Fenn had a contingency for this. More on that later.
                          Believe it or not, it gets even more interesting the closer you get to this key, this "eye", this center hub of Forrest's wagonwheel... it's exactly 3/4 of a mile to your car, and the closer you get the more interesting the measurements get. This is important no doubt, the numbers, and the exact measurements.
                          Put away your compass, your paper maps. Eye will show you exactly where's the hare, the bull's eye.
                          If you have doubts, go to Google Earth and please check it out. This is not the end oh no, though close, you will have to know where to go from here... but first you must appreciate the great artistry from above.
                          Surrounding this great hub of an eye is an interesting spectacle! Yes round framed glasses, thank you Teddy Roosevelt, Dr. T.J. Echleburg, and Elton John. Symbols are important, 2 pocket watches, 2 bombs from the sky, a bicycle and the list goes on. A flat tire is important, not just for the driver. If there was another eye in the glasses, we'd have 2 flat tires. But there's only one football shaped eye, and for good reason.
                          Random acts of kindness, should not be so random. Find it in your heart to forgive a sinner, and wink at a homely gal.
                          Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-30-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1999.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	64072Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2000.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	64073Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2001.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	64074 If you look close in that eye. You may notice a figure 8, or a "g", a great letter to doodle with... and I have the utmost respect for our GI's, as I was raised by a few good men, who will always remain my great heroes...
                            Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-30-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2003.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	64076Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2002.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	64077Click image for larger version

Name:	image_2004.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	64078
                              Do I have everyone's, I mean, anyone's attention? Seeing is believing you know...
                              Last edited by Castellaw1685; 10-30-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X