Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Trip So Far...

Is frustrating to say the least!

We have tons of things in the area hitting on all cylinders, yet I keep finding something I've missed or not gotten quite right. Perhaps I'm not in the right area, or I am and I'm not making the right adjustments - I just don't know.

In our area so far - lost shoes, what looks like gun turrets coming out of the ground, a large sagebrush flat with cars in a ditch, the area has dusty back roads with lots of intersections and cows grazing everywhere, there is a lone white tombstone, and many other things......feels right, but who knows?

I'm taking a break today to go do something fun with the kids and my husband.....tomorrow is another day and maybe I'll figure something out in my head while we're out exploring the area for fun?

RahRah, I think you're very wise to take time out from searching to have fun with family. It's very difficult to power those mental cogs down, but maybe it would be good to switch off for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by RahRah View Post
      Is frustrating to say the least!

We have tons of things in the area hitting on all cylinders, yet I keep finding something I've missed or not gotten quite right. Perhaps I'm not in the right area, or I am and I'm not making the right adjustments - I just don't know.

In our area so far - lost shoes, what looks like gun turrets coming out of the ground, a large sagebrush flat with cars in a ditch, the area has dusty back roads with lots of intersections and cows grazing everywhere, there is a lone white tombstone, and many other things......feels right, but who knows?

I'm taking a break today to go do something fun with the kids and my husband.....tomorrow is another day and maybe I'll figure something out in my head while we're out exploring the area for fun?
      I'd love to see a pic of that tombstone if you took one. Not search-related, just interested in that kind of stuff.
      "Sound the keening bell to see it's painted red, soft as fontanel the feathers in the thread, and all I ever meant to do was to keep you, my crane wife."

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

I'd love to see a pic of that tombstone if you took one. Not search-related, just interested in that kind of stuff.
        I have tons of pics I'll post when I get home and I'll post that one too.....

Comment

Working...
        X