welcome to your future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
    The soil has no nutrients anymore so chemicals have to replace the soil.
    Guess soil guardians are too lazy for crop rotation. Seems that a lot of poisons are moving out of the way as GMO crops come in. If a bug is not in the lettuce, I wonder if it is plastic like everything else. Perhaps they should consider: The tree grows slowly, but the earth is patient. Things between some organic and some chemical bug reduction is where I lived. But I had that option only tending a 'victory garden'. Things were so organized - rows - planting board spacing - who got to reside next to whom. Then the front was filled with 200 tulip bulbs - organized again by color - yellow, orange, red and by size - short in front, medium behind, tall in back. I sound so neatly packed! The front yard showed the real me! Crocus bulbs were scattered by being tossed in the air and planted exactly where the fell. Hahaha I 'planted' the front yard and first husband 'planted' the garden - I wish I had pictures of it all. Those were days when the seeds and little plants were 'safe' from the GMO. Now one has to look for the 'Heirloom' stamp.

Comment

Working...
    X