welcome to your future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to your future

this is way better than how i seen the Japanese making their future meat. i wonder if the vegans can eat this because it didn't harm the animal, hahaha. i'm pretty sure burger king and mc donalds already use some form of this chicken, it looks identical to me. bon apatite!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjSe-0vSRMY

Our natural resources aren’t able to keep up with the population. Something has to give.

The body recognizes two things, water and food.
    That is not food, just another way for someone to make money without having to wake up early to feed the cows.

Mikey will eat anything.....if you pay him.

Comment

That’s why I’m heading into the desert. Limited people, limited resources, no restaurants, no cell phones.

Starting a book on how to disappear in modern times would be key.

1) Get rid of tracking device

2) One good meal to live ( not 3, that’s why Americans are so obese.

3) Ignore the worlds chatter

4) Disregard politics and religion

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
        That’s why I’m heading into the desert. Limited people, limited resources, no restaurants, no cell phones.

Starting a book on how to disappear in modern times would be key.

1) Get rid of tracking device

2) One good meal to live ( not 3, that’s why Americans are so obese.

3) Ignore the worlds chatter

4) Disregard politics and religion

that sounds like a good plan. in response to your point number 2...i watched a documentary that put some of the blame for our obesity on having heat. our body's no longer have to burn large amounts of fuel to stay warm. i believe it's mostly big macs and super sized diet sodas, but i do believe that heat could make some difference.

Comment

Sounds logical, corn syrup and energy drinks are the real killers. The other day I heard a teen say, I hate water. I told him to try and put Pepsi in his car instead of fuel. He didn’t understand what I was saying.
          Thats our future.... yikes.

Comment

i agree, no monsters allowed in my house.

Comment

OM-GM! More about burger king and the reminder of its deal 2 Whoppers for 6 bucks - sounds more like Italian food with bad taste but I believe it is a true 'hit'!
              McDonalds another burger with a different sauce - oh yes the special slick with another likely deal. Mc hmmmm I doubt the two joints really got along.

The video is spooky - grow the cow in a lab dish - wonder what new and improved bacteria will grow with it.
              I've already had trouble with GM veggies like lettuce. They're not for diabetics!
              I have a new method to check for real or fake veggies - if the bugs don't dine on it, I'll turn up my nose as well. Bugs testing.
              If the cat rejects cleaning out the tuna can, I toss all the tuna - she always tested first for me and actually found one bad can and spared me the other kind of 'can'. lol
              As for the beef and those chickens:
              I'll take a Mc of another kind - The veggie tractor kind - McDeere - an insurance for healthy life - veggie crops could be safer than processing some new dimension beef 'n chicken.

Health insurance sounds like a good or most vital decision to have in this, "Welcome to your Future". I guess The Firm will eventually 'grow' fish, too. Love to see how they grow the cow's milk.
              Health insurance for the future - glad to have mine already! Packaged nicely and available immediately should I encounter any home-grown cow stuff.

That is a cute and interesting video. But the price of that Future meat! Yikes! $50 big ones for a small steak-like thing. I don't eat steak and that is a good thing.
              Wonder how the ranches will take it all - how about TN - will it affect those BBQ ribs? will the meat be boneless?

That steak dish looks dainty or delicate or fragile with the meat on the bottom and sprigs on the top. IDK how America will take it - where's the super-size version lol
              Is the calorie count the same?
              I see job openings in this fake future - wait, did I just see someone with a poking device next to that cattle? Another theft where the goods would be easier to hide than a 10 x 10 x 5 heavy weight.

lol Food for Future thought!

Comment

What’s even scarier is they just made a human in one of those dishes. I wonder how we taste. If you eat a human that was manufactured is it still cannibalism?

Comment

Disappear in the desert - not the American desert. Profit is everything here. That's why you have corn syrup and energy drinks! Rather than eating less real meat and enjoying left-overs to prevent waste, America has to stand proud behind that super size anything. They don't care as long as it is a lot and at a deal - the bargain of a lifetime that is unhealthy and a death sentence for eternity.

I think your idea of one meal should be at least two but the same amount of food/calories. Our bodies will digest and if nothing's there, well there's the GI system for the taking.

America has freedom of information - go ahead and try to hide - unless you have less than the Amish - you will be found. Besides where in the world are you now? Have you visited any of America's desert lately? More people and more junk and more buildings and more fake food - I could hardly get through in a small vehicle - tighter packed than sardines. So, I agree turn down the heat 'cause it smells worse than the dairy farms!

Comment

What’s even scarier is they just made a human in one of those dishes. I wonder how we taste. If you eat a human that was manufactured is it still cannibalism?
                    Depends on the religion and politics which your book will conveniently remove lol

Comment

Sounds logical, corn syrup and energy drinks are the real killers. The other day I heard a teen say, I hate water. I told him to try and put Pepsi in his car instead of fuel. He didn’t understand what I was saying.
                      Thats our future.... yikes.
                      You know at that teen age, they don't see death outside of what's going to only happen to us very very old folk

Comment

I was up in Idaho and watched the growing process of potatoes.

1) plow up last years residue while pulling poison in a tank to kill weeds.

2) plant seed potatoes, again a tank spraying poison to fertilize infertile soil.

3) Eat potatoes that have been poisoned by Monsanto.

4) Get cancer from safe crops, write a poem, hide a million. Live in peace after beating the cancer.

Thats what I’m talking about. So funny to see grown educated adults in line at McDonald’s drive thru.

Stupid is what stupid does. Thanks Forrest GUMP

Comment

You can disappear still in areas of population. If you head to the desert in the summer, hardly any people. If you head to the remote mountains in the winter, no people.
                          You have to be hardy to get 20 miles from people.

Hardships can create adventure.
                          It’s kinda ironic that you have to have technology to get away from technology these days.
                          There are places of peace everywhere, I told Forrest that the frontier was gone, I was wrong.

Comment

LurkerMike Sounds like a future heart attack. Lol

Comment

That was an awesome movie. Not to far off. Population is growing by leaps and bounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X