Happy Birthday Cynthia Meachum!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copper View Post

I’ve never met any of you. We’ e never been on a show together. I’m not sure Toby will allow your “tits” and “twat.” It’s a stretch but I suppose it’s worth asking him.
    So hostile. Also, I think Cynthia and Toby are friends, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I’m not hostile. I just reused her words.

Comment

Are you near where the quake hit ?
        I see the epicenter was 10 miles northeast of Anchorage ?
        If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
        But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Comment

Yes. It’s a disaster.

Comment

I did not read your words as being hostile. The reason I asked you if we'd met was because other commenters on other blogs commented on meeting me at Fennborees and I can't remember who they are/were. I mean, I don't know their blog names to go with the faces. Yikes... I am truly a senior.

And yes, Toby and I are friends. I doubt he was shocked by my blog post.... in fact, he is one of the few responders who "got " my humor.

Once again, thanks to everyone on all the forums or who emailed me privately with birthday greetings. I will not post another partially clad birthday photo until I'm 70.

Comment

Yes. It’s a disaster.
              I bet it is, with it being a 7.0.

Comment

Comment

Ouch !
                  We get them almost daily here in Ok, but hardly ever above a 3-4.
                  Been a few times I've had dishes rattle and pictures jump off the wall but never anything like that.
                  I stopped replacing drywall years ago. Just patch it and go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by rapala67
                    hahaha
                    Clean this one up yourself - use the edit function now, and any future ones will get an instant ban. What the hell is in the water right now.
                    I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Clean this one up yourself - use the edit function now, and any future ones will get an instant ban. What the hell is in the water right now.
                      i must have missed the double standard.

Comment

Originally posted by rapala67 View Post

i must have missed the double standard.
                        No double standard. I was going through the posts and editing each one. Spending my time to clean things up. Again, something in the water. Put out the warning and asked everyone to cut it out.

The first one posted after my warning happened to be this one. I am not spending my time cleaning them up anymore. I will stop playing nice guy / girl, I will ban a time or more then maybe people will recognize I should not be completely ignored.

I like you rapala, not you, timing sucks, but this stuff needs to stop.
                        I have the soul of a gypsy, heart of a hippie, and the spirit of a fairy.

Comment

You guys are way to serious, entertainment remember just entertainment. Have a good night and loosen up that itchy trigger finger. It’s winter geeezzz

Comment

Nice blazes.
                            "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Working...
                            X