• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Cynthia Meachum!!!!

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...birthday-yikes

Warning!!!! Adult content (Nude Photo)

Actually I consider it a very good artful picture of
    Cynthia Where Warm Waters get really Hot!

Happy Birthday Cynthia!! You really warmed up this old guys winter blues!

T

Happy Birthday, Cynthia!!!

Comment

Whoa baby, hot enough to light candles! Best wishes, Cynthia.

Comment

Way to go, Cynthia! Good to know we share the day.

And thanks for reminding us about OPA. Daring to be truly different can be a daunting challenge. Happy Birthday in your birthday suit!

Comment

Wow...
          All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Is that the blaze??
            When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post
              Is that the blaze??
              Canyon down?

Comment

Is that Cynthia at 65????? Damn girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Diggio
                  That's what multiple years of searching the Rocky Mountains for Forrest Fenn's Treasure will get you... and everyone thought it was just for the beautiful scenery. Oh, wait...
                  The mountains are full of libertine nudists! All kinds of nekked creatures walking and running and hopping and eating and flying and hunting and wanting and f**king and dying and hoping. Pure, unadulterated bedlam!
                  Last edited by kpro; 11-29-2018, 10:38 PM. Reason: Edited by Mod
                  When you find yourself at the end of the rainbow, you'll have found what you seek.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

The mountains are full of libertine nudists! All kinds of nekked creatures walking and running and hopping and eating and flying and hunting and wanting and f**king and dying and hoping. Pure, unadulterated bedlam!
                    Antigroove, you said it best! Unadulterated bedlam... don't ya just love it!

Thank you everyone for the fabulous birthday greetings. Some of your comments made me laugh out loud. And I was wearing long underwear and pants on today's search, FYI.
                    Last edited by kpro; 11-29-2018, 10:39 PM. Reason: Edted by Mod

Comment

I have been friends with Cynthia for many years. She has aged well!! Happy Birthday Cindy!

Comment

A different perspective of the Tetons less one peak.
                        Have a good one!

I would have to say if someone posted a picture of Dal in the same position, there would be problems and bloggers would be banned?

Kinda surprised it’s been left up, and for that reason only.
                        Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 11-28-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Funny, but not appropriate for minors, could be legal issues here

Comment

Dang! I don't know you but I hope I look that good when I'm 65!! Happy Birthday!
                            "It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
                            And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear that
                            I'm not here" -Syd Barrett

Comment

Happy Birthday Cynthia!
                              In my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X