it's legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's legal

recreational marijuana is now legal in Michigan. not sure exactly when it takes effect. can grow 12 plants inside or out, have 2.5 ozs. in your possession, total of 10 ozs. at home, not including any plants you have growing, but must be locked up. can gift it but can't send it in the mail (federal). you can't buy it from anybody but a licensed retailer unless it's medical and you have a grower. no smoking in public or on fed. property. local municipalities can ban it but only commercially, not for the individual.

The funny thing I know two people who are living beyond their diagnosis of death, due to effects of THC oil.
    Actually not funny, but awesome news.
    Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 11-07-2018, 09:49 PM. Reason: commas are good

Comment

http://ehealthmagz.com/2018/09/16/mo...e-to-cannabis/

Comment

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
        The funny thing I know two people who are living beyond their diagnosis of death due to THC oil.
        actually not funny but awesome news.
        (Spoiler alert: I'm gonna bring up comma usage) Maybe you should have used a comma; I've never heard of "death due to THC oil". But I heard of a guy who died after using charcoal to write on a shovel. This may not be a tall tale, even though Abe Lincoln was tall.

Comment

You got me there, I’m gonna put commas after every word, just to get some correct. Must have been charcoal from oleanders. I never wrote on that shovel I found, but it was union made Abe.

Comment

I have had two close friends and a cousin diagnosed with cancer recently. One with colon and liver cancer, couldn’t do chemo because it made him to sick. He started on CBD and Rick Simpson Oil. He was given 2 months to live. He is at 1 year and his tumor has shrunk down to near nothing. My cousin was given 2 weeks to live due to liver cancer, her lesions have started to disappear since she began THC oil, it’s been 2 months. My other friend that I sit and talk with has cancer throughout his body. He probably won’t make it but the oil has helped him sleep and when you sleep you have no pain.
            I was always skeptical but starting to see a different side of a plant. We have friends that legally produce CBD tincture and rubs. My 87 year old mothers friends can’t get enough for there aches and pains.
            Im not condoning a product but stating facts.
            It could save someone you love.

Comment

the law takes effect in about a month but you won't be able to buy it anywhere till about 2020 (commercially). as far as i know it will be legal to possess and grow in about a month ( pretty tough to grow it outdoors in the winter in michigan, lol i view indoor cultivation for the average person as way too cost prohibitive, expensive equipment and too much cost for electric ). and they're only gonna tax it at ten percent on the purchase end, not sure on the other end. all the hemp could help replace the cotton imports too. we've had medical dispensaries for a few years now anyways( open and closed ) but you can't get it from them or a certified grower without a medical card. last year they really tightened up the regulations on things and changed a bunch of licensing stuff, i believe it now costs considerable money to be a caregiver/grower for a patient and the license for a store is way high. they still have plenty of time to screw things up so i take a wait and see approach. i can also see the states "PURE MICHIGAN" campaign getting "HIGH" jacked. lol

Comment

A friend a soul is going to die
                He asked to the sky as to why

He is a Navajo and the sun begins his day
                He looks to me and he does say

I like it when you come and sit by my side
                Your words bring life when death we abide

Some come, know not what to say
                Your words sooth a death coming my way

I let him talk tell me his stories
                His failures, achievements and glory

Accepting whats given and what’s to take
                I try to be real it’s no time for fake

Its death and as it’s like life
                We make it through all pain and strife.

Never leaving this circle our soul
                back in spirit and again life’s full.

Comment

i'm not really promoting it but maybe there's a reason the indians referred to alcohol as fire water and the other went in the peace pipe.

Comment

I always wondered if somehow the definition of Kinnikinik got lost in translation.

Comment

Sadly there are some plants that have gone extinct and we only have known examples of them in museums.

Comment

There are two things I am a strong believer in that are not sanctioned by the FDA. One is bag balm for cuts and healing. The other is cannabis lotion for arthritis and aches and pains in cartlidge and tendons.

Comment

Working...
                        X