Explain your avatar.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer View Post
    I can’t even explain myself let alone my avatar.
    Very nice. Myself is hard to explain; I doubt I will every find the right words or write words lol. I tend to see the worst in me and the best in another. I guess humans were meant to be together for the good and the not so good. Feeling the cold and the dark is coming sooner and refusing to leave. Clouds hang over - I sure didn't need Mother Nature's clouds as I managed to nurture enough of my own. So, you look like the Big Bad Wolf and I just learned that your 'name' is used on an automobile. You carry a big axe - you must be tired and winded. I'm still showing as little miss prim so actually stupid lol. I have to find another pic

Comment

It seems the darkness has not only come but has taken all. As I find I am blocked, I find I am on my way to another adventure that is hopefully a bit brighter - seeking a little sunshine.

Comment

The new avatar are my thoughts on censorship.
        If we don’t know the answer, we can axe the computer.

Got tired of huffing and puffing?

Comment

The Sun putting out vitamin K. Most often the answer to all that ails.
          There is never darkness, it’s just a cloud for a time creating liquid sunshine
          Last edited by 1Trailblazer; 10-18-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Yes, I think I really tired of the huffing and puffing. I like the solution to the computer. I prefer to trust a human brain than the output of a computer, even if my brain is much slower. lol
            I think I finally got things. Been a disconnect due to time lags and time constraints. Forgiveness is present and is a constant. I had to forgive myself - the one I am hardest on is me. Takes a long time for me because I guess I have to make as certain as possible I understand things before any action. Forgiveness of another and understanding that things have stopped and that honor replaced darkness - that is a gift more greater than any other. It is appreciated. Is the sun 'removing' vitamin K as in putting it out or is it bringing upon vitamin K? Not sure here. Does it matter, probably not as long as there is sunshine and life and growth after the storms, clouds and liquid gold to the earth. Censorship depends on harm - anyone being harmed by the removal of censorship? Censorship was a real 'motivator' for students -- just tell them it was removed from what they were permitted to read -- a run on the library for sure and minds opened as they buried themselves into the 'no-no' writings, the writings of authors with more than entertainment but with messages. lol I don't think you need the axe. You can just ask someone with better source data than any computer. I'm certain that there is no computer that can compete with ff! Imagine trying to program a computer to compete with genius lol. I takes more than genius to rely on other sources sometimes for the underlying roots to the trees. The tree roots carry messages, very important messages and understandings with clarity. There is an underground system that can carry powerful almost 'electrofying' information. I think Tesla would agree and it could be ready refined to move beyond the speed of light--sunlight. Like fast-forwarding a clock until it spins the hands off into projectiles. Perhaps it means I still don't understand things and so I axed my computer. It doesn't matter since the world was there and well before me and all will continue after me. I am not even an asterisk but less than a dot. I hope your cloud moves along soon. Just a couple of months - not worth another computer.

Comment

Coagulation.

Comment

I have one entrance and two exits.
                Once you use the exits, you're finally inside me.
                What am I?
                Last edited by Rose Livingstone; Yesterday, 03:45 PM.
                Questing (?) song:
                https://soundcloud.com/adamjensenmusic/the-hunter-1

Comment

Sitting at the lower falls for a pic op with both upper and lower falls. It was spring 2017 and I was an employee at Yellowstone.

Comment

Working...
                  X