Treasure Hunters Challenge FBI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Hunters Challenge FBI

So, these guys do all the work and the feds come in and snatch up the booty.
    That surprises Who ?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tr...cid=spartanntp
    If a person will Think, they can find the chest.
    But the secret is to think, and analyze … they can find the chest. ff

Originally posted by 1Trailblazer
    Probably the same A holes that raided Fenns vault.
    I called them once and asked what they thought about this treasure hunt. They told me they never heard of Forrest Fenn. I just laughed when they said they would keep me on file.
    I think they followed me last time in the woods.
    One was snakey looking and the other a mole with whiskers.
    I doubt they care - lots of talk and lots of worry and lots of nothing - proven they just don't care. They want all the work done and then do the snatch and grab --- sound like many others. Where is the pride in doing a job and doing it to the best of your ability? Even if it is not perfect, if it is to the best of your ability and you continually improve, what is so bad about that? ah yes, this is the entitlement era. They raided his vault and came up 'empty' they wouldn't care again. I'm betting on how worthless they really are.

Comment

At age 27, I was the foreman of men that had worked 50 years in the construction trade. I never would disrespect those men due to my status of BOSS. I had another surveyor or union operating engineer tell me near retirement of 50 years that I was the best man he had ever worked under. I felt very proud that day.
      Treat others like you would like to be treated and things get done. Words of advice from an old guy.
      Absolutely! Impressed with the quote that is correct - so many get it wrong and thing it is treat as you were treated. But it is not and it is forward - Treat others like you would be treated - the only way. Good advice.

Comment

Probably the same A holes that raided Fenns vault.
        I called them once and asked what they thought about this treasure hunt. They told me they never heard of Forrest Fenn. I just laughed when they said they would keep me on file.
        I think they followed me last time in the woods.
        One was snakey looking and the other a mole with whiskers.
        I had a helicopter that followed us during our last BOTG. It was quite strange really. Followed us up a road. Then when we got out and started searching, it just hovered the entire time.

Comment

Working...
        X